DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [9/16/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

Hey, since you guys are so eager for the return of Taiga I will be willing to happily convert the current map into a similar forest with mountains. What objectives would you like changed? IE: turn Embassy into a city? 

I will NOT simply revert back to Taiga due to the sheer amount of work put into the current map by @Diomonder

Vehicle Mod

All vehicles now spawn with 2x HP

Drivers received significantly less damage when the vehicle is hit (25% of original amount)

IE: 50 damage would now be 12-13

Spawning a vehicle will automatically assign you as its driver

Car Dealer will no longer store vehicle stats (last health amount, customization)

General optimization to the vehicle dealer to aid in FPS

XP System Buff

During wars, instead of receiving a flat 100XP per kill, users will now get their XP based off of the level of their opponent.

IE: killing a level 1 player will grant you 25XP

killing a level 20 player will grant you 500XP

killing a level 40 player will grant you 1000XP

(formula for idiots)

XP=Victim's Level X 25

• Like 4
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 3

11 minutes ago, Garnet said:

XP System Buff

During wars, instead of receiving a flat 100XP per kill, users will now get their XP based off of the level of their opponent.

IE: killing a level 1 player will grant you 25XP

killing a level 20 player will grant you 500XP

killing a level 40 player will grant you 1000XP

(formula for idiots)

XP=Victim's Level X 25

How would this affect XP gained from killing prestiged players? 

24 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Hey, since you guys are so eager for the return of Taiga, due to the sheer amount of work put into our current map, it will not happen, however, I will happily convert the current map into a similar forest with mountains. What objectives would you like changed? IE: turn Embassy into a city?

I understand that due to the work that was put into Delta that you don't just want to just switch back to Taiga. But you need to understand that despite how the good map is structurally or aesthetically it's going to get stale and boring to the players. It would be much less work and stress for you and Dio if you just made a map rotation out of previous maps. There's a lot of good playable maps that we've used before, but we just switched off of them because the community got bored of the map and/or we got a new map. Most of the people who were shit talking Delta on the map suggestion thread were just complaining to give a reason to switch maps instead of saying they were just tired and bored of the map. It happens anytime you've gotten community help with a map, eventually after time people still complain and we switch to another map.

I appreciate you trying to work with the community and trying to remake Delta to fit the community's needs, but you've done it before with Sibera/Taiga Forest and the community still complained and wanted to switch to CSDesert.

Edited by Fupert1
  • Like 3
  • 300 IQ 6

17 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Hey, since you guys are so eager for the return of Taiga I will be willing to happily convert the current map into a similar forest with mountains. What objectives would you like changed? IE: turn Embassy into a city? 

I will NOT simply revert back to Taiga due to the sheer amount of work put into the current map by @Diomonder

Also, I do not know if it would be a possibility but changing the bases either back to Taiga or some other alteration of a wooded environment would be awesome. I know that is a lot of work but it would be a really cool thing to see

• The Garnut
2 hours ago, Fupert1 said:

Most of the people who were shit talking Delta on the map suggestion thread were just complaining to give a reason to switch maps instead of saying they were just tired and bored of the map.

The idea is to keep a map rotation between different variations of Delta and calling it a day. We have a somewhat flat, sandy version that is the equivalent to CSCdesert, I would be more than happy to release a foresty version with a slight change in objectives and terrain, and then a siberia-like version. Past that point i'm calling it a day and focusing back on school. I do not plan on going back to an older map despite if there is player backlash or not. Lots of different servers to try out, but at this point i'm worn out of the toxicity and unreasonable complaints.

• Like 1