DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[Rant] Why I keep my circle small

@eXg-BuddhaThe one thing that always shines about you was that you were the type of guy that would try to minimize the situation. Basically a year ago  what could have been a staff report on me ended being Handled in game in a really mature fashion.  You're definitely not that guy too wanting to be strict or wanting to be an ass on people. You're definitely more of a friendlier manager then normal. I would say and I'm sure alot of the current staff members like that about you.   Like you said you can never predict it. Sometimes maybe giving a player a couple of chances not too much will really help out. Sometime it's going to be like you should have pulled the plug earlier. It's more of a risk but knowing you  , I'm sure you hate pulling the plug I'm sure you wanted to do the best to help someone who looks like they have good intentions even though they make mistakes or show immaturity at times.

As a community I'm sure we all had times where we didn't want to act because we just felt like it wasn't the right move , wanting to give a chance to a player who has good intentions But sometimes not making the right decisions.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Garnet said:

I'm in the process of filing a fraud report to PayPal, i'm taking this one specific case as seriously as I can, and I have consulted with a law firm.

The only reason i'm not pursuing this as heavily as I would like to is because the guy is very young, and this would quite possibly land him some jail time for up to 5 years in jail. Does he deserve it? sure. Do I want to be the one to take a couple of years away from some guy's life over a couple hundreds/thousands of dollars? I don't know just yet.

I applaud you for not wanting to go hard after him because of his age, even if he really does deserve it. Glad you got someone like @eXg-Buddha who has got your back in the midst of all these toxic ass people.

• Like 2

If you're genuinely this invested in crippling the economy of one of your previous friends communites and causing it to possibly shut down over being temporarily demoted for misbehaving on a video game server then i genuinely feel bad for you, Trust me I have ALOT issues of my own but this is on another level, seek some help.

Not to mention garnet has NO part in the DarkRP Staff Team, You abused your administrative powers and were punished for it how is garnet involved in any way other than owning the community if you feel change is needed to the DarkRP Staff Team or you feel you were unfairly demoted you could have easily taken it up with him all of this seems so petty and pointless, garnet does not deserve this,

• Like 7
  • Agree 2

Whatever you do, Garnet. Remember to consider that Legal action is not only expensive, but extremely time consuming and will tax your mental health heavily.

Situation is pretty sad, and given how skid-like and retarded he's acting, I wouldn't doubt he'd dump a fuck ton of money into dono's and just chargeback to fuck you in the fees. Glad he's gone, hopefully he can pull the stick out of his vacuous asshole long enough to realize it's just pointless to do this kind of shit. And I thought Mikel's demotion was bad...

man i just want to say you have to be a special type of evil to donate then charge back knowing the seller has to pay a fee.  Like really i just cant imagine what would possess some one to do soming like that over soming so stupid. i never knew the ark story but MAN that is a whole new level of backstabbing. i dont know you well garnet but i hope you are dong alright even through all this crap.

13 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

While you're mostly right, I need to take full responsibility on this one. Ark was a shady character from the start. Whether it was constant mood swings, unwarranted toxicity, beligerant behavior towards staff, or just being a weird guy in general - Ark should not have had staff nor have been in the community for as long as he did. Instead, I decided to be lenient and forgiving, often giving him another chance to redeem himself. I could not have predicted his behavior, nor could I have predicted how childish he would be towards Garnet, but regardless I want to apologize for letting this intolerable mess into our community, and for letting him stay this long. Good luck with Ark, and I hope you get through this on top Garnet. 

The issue is @eXg-Buddha you never really know anyone's true intentions towards you and the sad part it that he was a wolf in sheep's clothing ready to strike and that is just upsetting knowing that hes trying to kill a community as close as this one, Especially since he was a part of it. He knows that this is some peoples get away from real life who may be dealing with issues and it just proves someone like him is obviously a self centred person. 

But I rest my case and I am not here to rant.

I hope you take him for whats its worth @Garnet I know i'm someone you've never heard of but I support you! Keep up the good work!

9 hours ago, Dillan said:

Don't know if It'll help but I just threw in 20 dollars for the pot.

Jackpot :,)

Young and stupid. Sorry that you have to deal with a skid who happens to have money and time to waste. Legal shit sucks too but if you go through with it hopefully it goes smoothly man.

Edited by Tayler
Words
  • Like 1