Community Member Appreciation Thread

All the GB Dudes - Y'all are really fun to hang out with and im glad y'all have excepted me into the faction. Absolute lads
@shrimp - Everything you're doing for the MRP community to finally give us a good RP experience
@Gythem, @Homast, & @Koulit - Being some cool seal guys and fun people to hang out with
@blooms - Being a really chill cool dude to hang out with
@Soappppp - Your Events are fire tbh
@Katowice - Being Toxic
i know i said chill and hang out a lot but i wanted to give everyone a tag lol.

• Like 3

@DuckyRU Remember when you first joined in delta was fun showing u around and nice seeing you came back on the next day

@Secretkilla THE OG TALI GANG

@Kendal Main influence for me coming back to the server

@Dtedey Another main influence for me coming back, can make a nigga dc just by hinting at pickle rick

@JoeBudden MLG PRO Raider back when he led SSO, calls me the N-word a lot but that's alright

@Bleach OG 4 country RU Nigga but kinda banned now but still be vibin tho

@Porche Beat the shit out of me with the crowbar. Yehaww

@Sim_One Cheating nigga still fun to vibe with on other games, and was Chill as fuck when we were in GRU

@Lark Islam man kinda toxic and a tad bit retarded but I still fuck with u

@Hofman  Remember when we played dying light

@D_Rose Do you still hate me? I didn't mean to kill u 😕

@Maple Got me on the server way back when OG TALI GANG

@Ting best thing the server has ever seen

@Toucan Live Jasmin be vibing

@Grace 5.2head

@Rem_Paki Fucking Legendary

@Jesus Only poo poo farted for the good of humanity

@Peekay Remember u made me mad when u were in 2GA bc u were stealing all my kills with ur sniper, now i love u nigga

@Inca Middle aged black man still got time to play MRP

@AwesomeAidan Did all my work for me when I was COL of GB, probably the best faction leader we have seen in a while.

Flame i don't know your @ but we gotta watch G-force some time start to finish ya know

Damn I @ a fuck ton of ppl but shit i probably missed some

• Like 6

@Phantom Thanks for looking over SWRP and contributing to the community immensely

@JackalNever really talked to you but I respect you a lot for the things you've done in the past on the MRP server. I may have not agreed with you on a lot of things in the past as well, but I know you care for the community greatly. Goodluck on SWRP.

@br0ken You've contributed greatly to the server in the past and I can't wait to see you continue now that you have DGEN, good luck mate.

@Bush Not sure if this is the right tag, but I believe you're gonna do great things within Army and with others on the server. Keep up the great work

@Doof123I think you've been one of the better GA's within the past 7 GAs. If there is one piece of advice I'd give you it'd be to not let others push you around. It's good to take other's opinions into consideration, but their opinions may not always be the right way to go.

@CoyoteeProbably the embodiment of what all officers should strive to be in my opinion.

Didn't want to tag too many people, these are just the people I think have done/will do a lot for the servers.

• Like 2

@Himmler Hope to see you this summer, that'd be amazing

@Viva Thanks for making vega hard to get in, was stupidly fun to grind for

@DuckyRU You are such a nice kid and im so glad this community has someone like you in it ❤️ keep it up buddy 🙂

@Porche Glad to see how PDSS looks right now, keep it up man 

@Bishopil Honestly, I'm glad we squashed the beef from way back when. Because you have helped me so much adjusting into SWRP. Thank you so much ❤️

@Faith-_- glad I have someone like you in my battalion helping me out. It means alot 

@Prince I still plan on coming to meet you IRL. Just be ready 😉

@Gamma Probably the one person who helped me the most when getting into vega. Having you in my MARSOC was something else. Shit was a blast. I'm glad that we can still work together on a daily basis ❤️

@Coyotee As long as you keep hitting nutty clips, I'll keep editing them. Also, Let's keep playing horror maps yeah?

@D_Rose  glad to see where you are in MRP staff. You've come a long way my guy. Keep it up ❤️

@Medinator ily ❤️

@Garnet Still not letting you pay me for edits. Not happening, I'd rather do edits for free than feel like I gave you a subpar edit and feel bad abt it. More GG edits coming 😉

@Maverick Keep doing what ur doing and you'll climb the officer ranks. I promise you that. 

@Flame Thanks for being there when I needed it the most, It means alot.

If I missed you im sorry. But honestly im glad that I have a solid group of people I can call friends on this community that I can happily trust. Thank you all ❤️

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

@skrt

@Tora1

@Krimzin

@Inca

@Bhewy

@.lua

@GreatGuyHugh

@Apowwo

@Flak

@Landon

@br0ken

@Ting

@Himmler

@Lark

@Cheasterman72

@Shibe

@Lala

@Keb

P2W/Hornatious Mafia 

Sorry If I'm missing someone. 

oh wait @Soappppp

Also @Grace @Toucan @Fupert @Ozzy @Normal Hooman - I appreciate yall niggas fr. Thank you. 

@MurphPup2 @Jpop @Cramer @Uncle Burger @Jin  @Wingard- Miss Yall 

@Amanda Strike- Please unblock me 

Edited by Topshot1
  • Like 8
  • Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

@Apowwo @Fupert1 @Grace @Toucan @Amanda Strike @Normal Hooman - You're all annoying pains in my ass , but y'all chill 

@0zzy - You're a homie and a close friend glad to have you  around. 

@gaming @skrt @Shibe @br0ken @Flak @Topshot1 @Lark @Bleach@Riskii @Inca - You're all also annoying pains in my ass,  but we vibing. 

talk that shit and we're kissing

• Haha 1

bruh

@Tora1 let timmy go pls

@0zzyur airplane landing abilities prove that ur actually god

@Toucan battle hamster mint time mlady, watching fate with u is a blessing 

@Grace short but step stools exist so i guess you get to live

@Normal Hooman you hate jesus but its fine cause ur chill 

@ApowwoBEST EGIRL 

@Topshot1blocked

@Fupert1 pls dont hurt me

Edited by Amanda Strike