Community Member Appreciation Thread

I just kinda realized I didn't mention who needed to be mentioned but I don't know some of your tags, or your a group so.

@Porche - Thanks for hanging out with us (SSO) even if we do kinda suck a little

@Bortnik - I'm doing this to spite you cause I'm not appreciated by you. You're fun to be with though 🙂

Marines when Gotham led: A big thanks to the officers and MARSOC for hanging out with me and making me feel appreciated. You guys were a really cool group. 

If I could @ the community I would. You guys are always a joy to be with, even if we have our little fuck ups. It's so nice being able to get on and say good morning or afternoon to you all because I know that greeting some of you when I get on need it to make it through the day, and it makes me happy to be the one to make you happy ❤️ Thanks guys.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

@Everyone

Just wanted to put it out there that I love the entire GarnetGaming community.

I hope you all become the greatest people ever and this community forever lives on in greatness.

@Fetn My man you are the best tbch.

@GrandDaddyStalin Thanks for being a great community role model most of the time.

@proggy Your just cool as fuck.

@osamabinsemennn Your a good friend.

@Skeletron Thanks for supporting me in my early days, we had rough times but it paid out in the end.

@DiegoZavier The Ultimate Staff Member niceeeee

@Vivianne Welcome back to the community.

@DepressionBird 🙂

Special thanks to the DarkRP#1 community as it literally got me out of depression in the early days and gave me something to do.

Edited by Tzar
Added depression
  • Like 2
  • Forums Moderator

Shout out to my Hydra boys, and my 41st boys out there. Just to name a few:

@ToxinsLivid A real G. Also credit plug lmao.

@GrandDaddyStalin The real homie. Been helping a shit ton out with 41st and just always give good vibes.

@JesseN Good friend.

@Capalotnibba twerk

@LASDSheriffDog Bill Cosby MY BOI.

@Anon10011The real homie who got me into printer farming.

@BUDBUDGood homie. 

@TheDudeAbides Always chill to hangout with u and play music.

@FetnI don't have a cute voice stfu.

@Yui_ Lmao I miss watching your printers for you when you went afk.

That's about it. The people who have really impacted my DRP #1 experience. I know I don't main DRP anymore but I truly do miss you all but it's just the playerbase has changed too much for me. I'm on like once a day now just to fuck around lol. 

Cya guys around < 3

• Like 4

@Anon10011 For being honestly the nicest person ive meet on drp, and now we do so much more than drp. (general knoxx)

@GrosCave Your so fun to play with as long as you dont make weird french art.

@eli_ He is finally using his mic. (no you dont sound like a squeker too much)

@Fetn Your a great person and its fun to talk to you.

@Graykidz What can i say you are so fun and intresting to talk to.

@Voidy A great person, and everytime we are on together its fun. You are also are such a helpful staff member who i can go to whenever I have a question.

These were in no particular order and i dont think I missed anyone. Thank you all for making DarkRP an amazing server. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
5 hours ago, BUDBUD said:

@eli_ He is finally using his mic. (no you dont sound like a squeker too much)

Ight time to stop using my mic from now on.

lol jk I'll still use it

• Haha 1
  • Community Director

@Phantom - Literally someone who I can absolutely talk to about anything - Always someone who can be a sound and fair voice. Find me someone better to get into debates about US Policy and Economics with you, I'll wait. I know we haven't gotten a chance to talk much amidst the CV-19 outbreak, but I'm very happy you are doing amazing with StarWarsRP

@Garnet - Though not a member, we've had a long past from my "Dino Journals" on you to the occasional "Hey Faggot" in TeamSpeak, It's been what 5 years now? Crazy - I'm glad everything is going incredibly well on SWRP, you've put alot of work into it and you've been rewarded even with those pesky EU kids. "yOu CaNt dO tHaT, tHaT's fAiLrP!?@12" - You-re always someone who I can talk to regardless and have a laugh along the way.