This has been coming ever since I've left my position. I had an incredible experience here at Garnet Gaming and appreciate the people who partook in that. The drive of me being able to support the server has been slowing down, and I've felt as if it has been absolutely dead weight this month. 

Tagging some cool dudes from my journey. Hopefully didn't forget all.

@Ethan @Catfisher @.lua @Grace @Jarold @Why @ZedDxeD @Dillan @Swigs @Chris Branch @Panini @Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net @Phantom @Garnet @†Trip†  @Crin {GG}

This community has honestly filled a hole in my life that could not have been sated by any other game. I may or may not come back, depending on where my life stands, and hope the best for everyone else.

Thanks for everything.

~ClickBait

• Like 1

It may be sad to see you go, but doing so only reminds me of the positive impacts you made on everyone you've met here. It saddens me that all the passion that fueled you for so long has gone out, but no fire can burn quite as bright forever. Good luck, and I hope you find something to dedicate yourself to in the future. Cya later, and I hope to see you around.