DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Grace's staff application

grace

In-game name: Grace

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:230379094

Warns: I have one warn for propblock, however it was unintentional with the stacker tool. 

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Grace has played for 3335:12:51.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] I have access to both.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Grand Daddy Stalin

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a manager about a year or two ago on this server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I personally think I should be chosen over other applicants because I've had a lot of experience staffing on this server. I used to be a manager so I have pretty good knowledge when it comes to the rules. I have lots of experience handling reports, players, and fellow staff members. So I feel that I could benefit the staff team fairly well. With being previous staff I remember almost all the staff commands, so training should be insanely easy.

Also when it comes to experience,  I used to be in both divisions of staff. I trained a lot of staff when I was in Human Resources. So again when it comes to knowing the rules, my knowledge is fairly good. I know how to handle fellow staff members since I had to demote multiple of my friends when I was manager, showing that I am willing to put the hammer down on friends as well as normal players. Since I can be on at almost any time I can be on to take most reports when the other staff wouldn’t be. With my knowledge of the rules and being on most of the time, I can help the server get rid of the troublemakers. When it comes to being a role model for the server, I feel that I fill that role. I try to help anyone and be as kind as I can when they come up to me. I can be mature when needed and I'm dedicated to helping the staff team.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have had multiple joke bans from when I used to be staff, after resigning I’ve only had one legit ban which was DISS in OOC and LTAP. I don’t recall having bans on any other servers. If I do, it was around when I had just got GMOD.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: About 3-4 years ago on old forums. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can pretty much be on any time of day, school work is minimal and with it being quarantine I don’t have much else to do.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I really enjoy drawing, painting, and such. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Grace

Edited by Grace
Adding a referral.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 Past manager who knows when situations call for maturity and her full attention. No doubt she’d make a great staff member again 

+1 have seen you in game and have interacted with you a few times and those few interactions you showed maturity and were proffesional through out every sit I have had with you. You know the rules well and you were a former manager. Hope to see you on the staff team.

Hello Grace, I've seen you around a lot more recently and I've seen you following the rules and showing that you how to handle to handle people, I only recall one little mishap between someone, but it wasn't that bad, so I believe that you would again make a good addition to the team, so I am going to +1 your application.