• 64% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 610
      topics
      topics
      topics

• Please update your appeal with the propr steam id (yours) or a link to your profile that works so we can handle your appeal.
    • In-game name: morisSteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/Borislava8/Staff members in-game name i wasnt onStaff members SteamID i wasnt onDate & Time of incident:2024-06-20 - idk somttime lateTimezone: estBan Reason: mas rdm?How long were you banned for?: 2 weeksProof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Borislava8/screenshot/2468616697697679534/ What happened? (include any proof): i was running around the town and i was in a very secluded area and this guy was afk i was trying to talk to him and he wasnt saying anything so i killed him( i should not have) and ran away, i went to my base and got my money printers and logged off then when i hopped back on it said mas rdm and ban for 2 whole weeks? i know i shouldn't have done it but i wont do it again i just want to play m y fav server with my friends
    • +1 The screenshot is too drama-heavy for me to overlook, although unacceptable, I'll look past it. What gives me a reason to provide you with a +1 is how determined you are to try to apply despite the setbacks and backlash you've faced. This week I have seen a drastic improvement in behavior since last I've seen you. You meet our requirements and I think you're worthy of at least being given another shot as staff. Good Luck!!
    • -1 got hit with the "this you?"
    • I'm really holding out some kind of hope that this behaviour you've engaged in months ago is dead, but I'm not going to say for certain whether or not I believe it fully. Your application itself is not an issue, you meet our requirements, you've been staff before, and I know you've applied and been denied multiple times but that never did stop you from trying again. I only saw you online last night recently, and before I have any strong feelings about you, I want to see you in-game a little more. I do hope you can cut out these immature tendencies you've had.   Neutral for now.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Pyrops

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines