DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

redacted information

mate im not much for words on topics like this but the thing is there is always gonna be an end to something good and sometimes its best to leave something bad and start anew mate you have been rock solid and been doing good work just some hiccups and shit but mate its ultimately your decision 

• Agree 4
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Fetn said:

mate im not much for words on topics like this but the thing is there is always gonna be an end to something good and sometimes its best to leave something bad and start anew mate you have been rock solid and been doing good work just some hiccups and shit but mate its ultimately your decision 

Well, it’s my decision, but I’m wondering if I ride this out if things will change, or just keep on going downhill from where they are now

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Well, it’s my decision, but I’m wondering if I ride this out if things will change, or just keep on going downhill from where they are now

I have seen you bounce back from so much shit I start to question if it was real or not, but ultimately theres a chance it can change but I don't know its been a very interesting 6 years man 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Ride it out, TTT boutta top them charts brother. This is only the beginning of the TTT monopolization, and thats on Allah.

Edited by Enigma
  • Agree 1

But all serious note garnet you have given me the best 6 years of my life mate thank you for everything you have done. its been an honor to be on your staff team before. I salute you Garnet keep fighting and be positive mate. Stay safe hope everything changes for the best. ❤️ 

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I’ll speak on MRP. In my opinion it hit its’ rock bottom back at the end of June. Steps have been taken and will continue to be taken to get us back to where we were, the #2 (by pop) MilitaryRP server in NA. There will always be shit head friend groups that ebb and flow with the times, but that shitty appeasement style of leadership is gone. No more letting shit slide because we don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings or get on their bad side.

I know we have that rep as your server that whines the most. However I feel as though we are getting somewhere with turning the pointless crying into genuine suggestions. The server won’t be perfect for everyone and that’s fine. What I can tell you is that as staff and just a normal player, we’ll continue lowering the amount of whining and if there’s an issue, we will address it cordially and with suggestions in mind. Gone away are the “suggestion” threads without suggestions, only issues.

• Agree 1

Regardless of your decision, I’m always going to cherish the friendships I’ve made here. Yeah a lot of them left, but I still talk to a few of them. I hate to see the servers all being down right now(except TTT). I’ll appreciate all the work you put into these servers for my 2 1/2 year venture. I hope you can come back from this, and I wish you the best.

• Like 2

yeah I mean it's a community full of teenagers, kids, and young adults.... don't let it get to you anymore, if you feel walking away is it then walk away, if you think you can keep going and want to then keep going. do what's good for you, fuck everything else

52 minutes ago, PraetorDon said:

My professional opinion is you're expecting way, way too much out of teenagers/young adults who have zero actual management experience, and expect them to run everything

This is also what I think is one of the main issues of MilitaryRP, in the long run, up until now we have had people with less and less management experience either run the Staff Team, or be one of the highest ranks in the Staff Team, which ultimately just ruins the Staff, as they have no idea how to manage, make good decisions on their own, or are just plain retards. There are people who have had no management experience that have come up the ranks and they have been good, Jim does the most he can and is not a bad manager, but keeping the same system that just promotes based on sits, and time on staff is pretty stupid at this point, a rework of the Staff Team should happen in order to start saving parts of the server.

Don and I have discussed a few times about things that need to happen, and although we both had ideas that maybe the other didn't fully agree with, but none the less we had good ideas that would help the server.

Faction leadership is also a big issue, with somewhat of a good leadership at least you get a faction to be active and with a decent amount of numbers, for example Army is doing good lately in numbers of Enlisted, NCOs, WOs, and Officers, so with good leadership and training people, actually taking the time, things to work out somewhat.

Don't just wipe the community, and yes, as Don said, maybe you would have to Shut down MRP for a bit while you re-work it, and have Management work to make it better while taking your time to see what are the issues and what needs to be done. As many have said the server will never be perfect to everyone, but reworks in Staff and Leaderships need to happen.

I personally think you should just shut down MRP and SWRP and keep the Rust/TTT/DarkRP/Murder(?) servers alive and focus your attention on those servers. It looks like MRP and SWRP are causing you way too much stress for it to be worth to keep up with how poorly things have been going since 2020 began.

It'd be a shame to see the entire community shut down because of these two servers where most of the toxicity/mingeness comes from. This is just my opinion, but if these two servers are really fucking your mental health then it just isn't worth keeping them up man. Idk though up to you, it's your community, if you need a complete break then your health should come first over some game servers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Listen man, I understand completely where your coming from, but perhaps shutting down the community is a bit much. From what I've seen, your one of the best damn owners I've seen, and I have never had this much fun with a server group in forever. I'd probably never staff on another server (atleast for a while) other than this one if it was shut down. You are a real damn good owner, and it honestly isn't your fault what's going on, at least not entirely. The guy who did that was a asshole, but you can't let that get to you. Do what you must man, but you do have most of the community supporting you. A lot of us care about both the community and you, even if we don't express it all the time. Other people need to start stepping the fuck up and doing their jobs too and helping the server grow, instead of constantly crying and complaining about what has already happened. The only way we can continue is to look forward, not at past mistakes that can't be changed. It falls on us all to keep trying to make us grow. We are already a fairly popular community, we have the means to do it, we just need to stop pointing stuff out, and start acting opon what we say in certain communities. I know you all can do it, just stop saying what you want and do it if it helps everyone.
I honestly don't think I could ever play on another Garry's Mod Server (ESPECIALLY ANOTHER DARKRP Server) with how much I've come to love this community.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi