DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

A New Me | Xploding |

I'm not really sure how to start this. Yes I was Xploding. Yes I was a bad person that was in the community longer then I was should have been. This may or may not get controversy.  It's been not too long since my ban I know what I did the community multiple times was wrong people say you mature by age I disagree though, you mature by pain. I might just be coming back to feel happy like I once was but I know that I've matured and this time I mean it. Some people have been asking me to make a ban appeal about how I've changed and come back to the community as a new person but I just don't know if that's the best idea yet. You can react to this however you please. I wont start an argument or be disrespectful towards you in teamspeak if you don't like my decision of coming back. I know what is new and what is old in the community as I catched up with members. I go by Sasori now, if you watch Naruto you know the background not that it matters. It's sad to see that only one of my SSO comrades are still here. But it's okay. It may seem like I'm rambling or not staying on one topic which I am. You can screenshot this and do whatever you want with it I don't really care much for anything which I did too much when I played previously. It's hard to talk about me, the real me I guess. I don't know I'm back and maybe its a good or bad thing

Edited by Sasori
said too much
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
14 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Honest question, did I ban you? I forgot a lot of stuff I did when I was manager

I banned him lmao.

But um. Xploding, Not going to lie, your second chance was squandered with that dumb shit you pulled at a DB.

It's not exactly going to be with welcome arms that you're welcomed back.

• Spicy 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
22 minutes ago, Homast said:

dumb shit you pulled at a DB.

This ^. iirc you were banned for a veteran conspiring to mass. I think that was maybe 4ish months ago. If you do want to be unbanned before a possible wipe, I recommend to you try to establish a “new you” on the forums and TS. Don’t be fake though, I can promise you that we see right that sort of behavior.

I know Jake mentioned to you that you’re not allowed in MRP TS rooms, but try to connect in not MRP channels. I’m a firm believer in 2nd chances but you gotta earn it. Welcome back 🙂

• Agree 2

So about a couple months back I remember you joining the TS channel and just starting insulting and flaming everyone and overall just being super toxic and mingy but like Ozzy said I agree that everyone including you should deserve a 2nd chance. Please don't fuck it up because if you do we won't be as accepting. Welcome back man I hope to cya around!

8 minutes ago, hysteria said:

So about a couple months back I remember you joining the TS channel and just starting insulting and flaming everyone and overall just being super toxic and mingy but like Ozzy said I agree that everyone including you should deserve a 2nd chance. Please don't fuck it up because if you do we won't be as accepting. Welcome back man I hope to cya around!

pretty sure this is his third* chance

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Actions speak louder than words. This post is ENTIRELY meaningless. People who change don't just talk about it.

Have a nice day!

Yes I understand that Garnet. I'm just making a post on my return, besides not trying to be rude it seems as if you are holding a grudge. Like I said you don't have to like me. You can call me out for bullshitting my maturity now too. But eventually you will see my changes in way.

4 minutes ago, Sasori said:

besides not trying to be rude it seems as if you are holding a grudge

but I may be wrong. hope we can make up garnet

12 hours ago, hysteria said:

^ Everything said above, but from what I've seen you have matured a lot.

15 hours ago, Homast said:

I banned him lmao.

But um. Xploding, Not going to lie, your second chance was squandered with that dumb shit you pulled at a DB.

It's not exactly going to be with welcome arms that you're welcomed back.

15 hours ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Honest question, did I ban you? I forgot a lot of stuff I did when I was manager

I have his ban string
                  | 2GA JSG Bang was banned by 2GA JSG Fukhed for 2 weeks. Reason: MassRDM (Good Riddance and Good Day.) | Appeal your ban at GarnetGaming.net.

After that he was unbanned and rebanned for for Perma
                  | STEAM_0:0:139105479's ban was updated by 18A COL Aidan to 999 years. Reason: Bye Bye!. 

Video of the "Mass" / Ban On  Apr 15, 2020

Personally I don't think he would've massed but we will never know due to staff putting a stop to it. I can vouch in TS SSO COL Homeless ( @Homeless) was talking to  @D_Rose Saying to just temp ban Xploding for a day due to  Xploding dealing with IRL shit and the fact that he was just removed.
Following his ban we stayed in-touch  some occasionally playing other games or just catching up.  In this time he asked about Garnet a lot, who was leading what faction etc... 

12 hours ago, hysteria said:

So about a couple months back I remember you joining the TS channel and just starting insulting and flaming everyone

^ I was in the TS channel at the time and I can't recall who he was beefing with but the I do remember someone joining and coming at him, but I don't know who started it first.

I don't think what he did was right, but since we have seen with players in the past most recently Topshot, and that is people change.

1 minute ago, MRPAce said:

^ I was in the TS channel at the time and I can't recall who he was beefing with but the I do remember someone joining and coming at him, but I don't know who started it first.

No hes right but that was before my problems became worse. I thought that beefing with people and making them feel bad would be funny like dark humor or something. a way to distract my problems from getting worse to how they are now. I know I fucked up then to be quite honest if I was going to mass or not that day I was getting closer and closer to it. I hesitated many times in my head it was 3 or 4 hours after I was removed from SSO by Homeless. in Teamspeak I kept saying I'm going to mass. Over and Over. Ace is right about the IRL stuff its still going on but 200% worse. I'm not going into detail. In other peoples words they have said I'm better now.