DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Distribution of Cheats - report on ozzy

foxtrot54

I was in disbelieve but everything seems so real I can only say I am disappointed. I look up to you and I take you as a role model since you were the one convince me to be staff but this just makes me so disappointed. I have nothing more to say.  

Current: 18A BG 

Former: 11B CSM, 11A 2LT, 18B SGT

9 minutes ago, Gythem said:

I've actually known about this for a while now, but withheld this information out of fear of conflict of interests seeing as it's well documented that Ozzy and I haven't gotten along. Should I have made a report such as this before? Probably. But out of stability for the server I chose not to. Releasing this while both of us were Managers would look like a witch hunt for power, and at this point in time sending this information to Garnet would be equally unsuccessful since Ozzy already established with Garnet that we didn't so much get along, hence looking like a witch hunt once again.

Seeing as it's public though I have known this for quite some time, however I did not have screenshots of the incident happening, just word to mouth information which included some other information. I do have screenshots of a person telling me this information but out of respect for said person I will not release them as they do not want me to, even with blurred names.

(take this with a grain of salt folks) 

Ozzy has blackmailed two people on the server (for what I don't know, once again this is word to mouth information).

Ozzy has frequently name-dropped people in OOC, notably Coyote which is where this beef started, his excuse for name dropping people being "they can just not respond".

Ozzy has doxxed a select few people, this could just be a link back to the previous point of name-dropping so take it with a grain of salt.

Ozzy has leaked information that I've trusted him with while we were both Managers, hence why we never worked together, he also didn't like it when I unbanned people he banned with insufficient evidence.

I was told by Garnet that we are not to use the spectate script, which I forwarded to Ozzy, which he ignored. Instead leaking it to a Discord (why? idk).E3WSvC3.jpg

Also snaked a lot of people, which I have a list of, but once again out of respect will not name.

Yes I should've brought forth this information but out of fear of stability for the server withheld it. Now since it's public thought this might as well be made known. Even to Garnet, I apologize I didn't bring this to you sooner, I should've. But at the time I #1) felt it would go unheard as a "witch hunt" and #2) knew I couldn't be Manager alone considering how busy I am outside of the server.

Part of this is my fault, I shouldn't have swept this under the rug.

BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS....

You withheld information on a person who is high up on the staff team literally running MRP. Before I was banned there were dozens of people who were fucking sus as shit and no one would do shit cept say were gathering evidence. I'm pretty sure I have heard that ozzy hasnt investigated a single cheater since he got SA or something I may have been told false information. But for him to blackmail and leak information is completely fucking horrible. As an SA your suppose to do whats right and good for the community not blackmail people in it and fucking sell cheats like what the fuck. I'm sorry mate but what the fuck happened man. 

This is gonna have a huge impact on the MRP community. Goodluck to the MRP community and Garnet.

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I'll be honest, I'm not in the Staff Discord channel so i have no input on that. The problem I see is that Ozzy wasn't actively banning cheaters yet alone look for them. Like others have said, you can blatantly tell who is cheating and who isn't. We've had our speculations in the PDSS channel before Ozzy got SA, and to no ones surprise the cheater got banned, but now with Ozzy as SA, I have yet to see one person get banned for cheating, only a few like Racism, Advertising, and Doxxing.

I'm sorry for +1ing, but theres just too much evidence to deny. 

Good luck Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
2 hours ago, foxtrot54 said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

First picture group: Don’t own Meth and afaik Citizen hasn’t worked for awhile. Regardless I haven’t cheated since I’ve returned from the ban wipe. If I was told whom the DM’s were with, I could provide more context. The person can remain anonymous, I would simply include more of the messaging.

Fourth picture: Pretty blatant attempt to make it look like I admitted to additional cheating. It’s not a surprise, nor new information that I cheated 3/15-3/20 of 2019. I’ve been very open and honest about that. Got banned for it, got unbanned for it.

Second, third, and sixth picture: Krimzin had approached me on 3/17/2020 me asking for cheats to help him pass Vega tryouts as he and skrt were competing to get in and he needed a little edge. I did in fact send him the cheats and teach him how to use it. Down the line I had called him out in a discord after I caught something fishy during war and a raid and he stopped. Unfortunately he’s one of two people I sent a cheat, knowing they used it on a GG medium.

Vincent08 picture and the last picture: After I was banned, I still kept in contact with a lot of the guys from GG. In late May 2019, we got on a TDM server and decided to make it HvH. Vincent08 needed a client so I offered him one and taught him how to use it. I later heard he had used it on MRP but as I had already distance myself from the community, I didn’t care. He’s the second person I had distributed my cheat to and knew they used it on GG.

I cheated 3/15-3/20 of 2019. Since I’ve returned from the wipe, I have not cheated. Twice, I’ve known that people used a cheat I gave to them on GG. Once in May of 2019 and once in March of 2020. Once, did I distribute for the sole intention of GG. 

@Garnet

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1

Originally I was on Ozzy's side as a lot of this occurred pre ban wipe (2019), however, after reading what Gythem wrote, there are a few things I would like to come forward with.

24 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Vincent08 needed a client so I offered him one and taught him how to use it. I later heard he had used it on MRP but as I had already distance myself from the community, I didn’t care.

This is just not true. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you may have forgot, but nonetheless: You knew I was cheating on GG as you were on an alt with me while explaining how to use it, and you played it somewhat regularly). I did not download cheats for a TDM server, and you knew it was mainly for Garnet. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Matching the date of these photo and those when you gave me the cheat, its clear you were not "distanced" from the community like you say.

Once, did I distribute for the sole intention of GG. 

Twice*

Also this, not saying it proves anything but I hope you aren't sticking to it

spacer.png

Edited by Oatlife
  • Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2

Ok i am speechless. I would have never expected this to happen, the timing/date stamps of the messages make me think this was some sort of pre-planned "attack" of some sort but still if this is true...Ozzy goddam bro, you are one of the most trusted staff members. I hope this is fake. Im sorry Ozzy but unless you have some real Fing good evidence to prove this dude wrong i am on the fence. Currently most of us are confused and angry, our opinions might change but for now you are not looking good.

Edit: i am in a discord call with gods and he wanted me to add this on his behalf. " Ozzy had nitro back then and you cant tell me im wrong bc i know he did so stop being dumb lol" (His words)

Edited by Zombieshark215
Needed to add more info/ had to think about how to word things so it sounded proper

-snip-

I'd like to say that, regardless of if these events took place before you got SA/Manager, you were providing people with hacking clients. It doesn't matter where they get used, the fact is you are responsible for them having access to those cheats, and are therefore also responsible that they'd use them on GGMRP.

I've had my own sus on you since I came back to MRP considering that, when I left you weren't THAT good. I gave it the reasoning of "its been a while, he's probably improved". But with the extra screenshot that foxtrot threw in, I'm mad disappointed

Damn Ozzy I really didn't expect this but their too much evidence and it all look very legit sorry bro but the odds is stack against you, I had a lot of respect for you but look like this is the end. GG

Edited by Bad_Guy

I go from disbelieve to disappointed to disgusted. Ozzy I dont work with you much but I had respect you but the respect is completely gone for me. Hard +1. Gook luck ozzy on everything but I don't think this server and this community wants you anymore after all this. 

Edited by BLackprince