DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Medinator's Ban Appeal

Salmon

Alright so with this appeal my response you want to take with a grain of salt. 

Medinator I have known for a while since he was in homeless's SSO, he was very stupid back then and even more stupid for participating in that document. I have talked with him from time to time and he's grown into a better person, he wants to come back at least in to teamspeak and chat with people. Medinator I have seen through out the years has improved himself. This is sort of like the horse situation cept a bit more toxicity involved.

+1 goodluck and hopefully see you soon in teamspeak.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

I’m gonna +1

I used to be on bad terms with Medi, at least, not the best terms I should say - that was around the time he got banned and all though. For these past few months though I started hanging out with him more, and he is a different person nowadays. The biggest thing i noticed was different about him was that he did lose that toxic factor he had about a year ago. Honestly, I think he’s a lot better now, with how he handles himself and presents himself. 
Hope the appeal goes well and again +1

• Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

My opinion on the situation on the doc... medinator your a fucking idiot that doc should have never been made because it just became a doc where people could shit on other people well staying hidden. But I also think the only reason why medinator assisted in making the doc was because of the people around him encouraged/steered him towards that path. A good example of a person that encouraged metinator is petal, medinator was getting a bit to rambunctious for some egirl and wasn’t thinking about the future. So my final conclusion would be +1

also I’d like to note please explain why you disagree instead of just reacting disagree

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 4

fuck it.

we all make mistakes that we regret, we're human, can't take that away.  we're allowed to make mistakes, it matters about how we respond after the mistake is made. and too some ppl who have talked to him it seems like he's in a better place/more mature then how he was.

+1

I definitely think you should be on a short leash, but i see no problem in giving 2nd chances.  

I trust Swag as i used to talk to him about lot of shit to, 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

+1

I've known him since he was a high enlisted in Rangers (around late 2016), sure he was pretty toxic and pretty funny, but the document is what tipped him over the edge. With all the conversations I've had with him since he was banned, he's been no-where near as rude or toxic as he once was. I believe he has changed significantly since his ban, and worthy of a 2nd chance. Best of luck old friend.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
17 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

we all make mistakes that we regret, we're human

I've known medinator forever so I can say this personally. All he's ever wanted is for this server to be successful. When he made the doc he did not have ill intentions he wanted the server to improve he was angry but he never hated or despised anyone and he know understands how to go about these certain things. People have pasts but their past will never define who they are as a person (Cringe but true). It makes me very happy to see people willing to give others another chance and it makes me know this community is going in the right direction.

1+ My Friend. 

Edited by Horseyy
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1

So typically with these types of bans there for a good reason and toxicity can be one of them, but in this case its with a member that's been here since 2017. From what I read in the document it seems like He was generally angry and wanted to be heard and that's how he decided to express that anger with retaliation to toxicity with toxicity. But being that I've been friends with Med for nearly 5 years now hes truly changed for the better. He's more mature than ever before and it doesn't look like hell do this again. Now I'm not saying he doesn't still have the same feelings he did a year ago but it seems like its been calmed down and this man has got his shit together. +1

• Agree 1

The only question I have is if this is the first ban, I would say a appeal process is acceptable. If not then I would deny this; I personally have never had an issue with medinator and he was a good player when I was still around; What happend while I've been in the shadows is unknown to me.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Salmon said:

i was really down bad for Petal as most of you know

EwZ3rXVWUAcmcI_.jpg

Honest tho, you had some good ideas but what you wanted to do just didn't come off right. I believe you deserve a second chance, but if you were to be unbanned, you'd have to be heavily watched or have some sort of restriction. GL bro +1

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Man was simply simpin a bit too much and caused him to do stuff he or shouldn't of. I think he should get a second chance back into the community if at the very least on a short leash like the others such as horse. I hope to see him return even if he does come to solo RPG cause he was a fun guy who simply got caught up with the wrong people. 

+1

+1

Speaking from experience, I know how much somebody can change within the span of time that he's been banned. Personally, I'd like to believe I've changed a significant amount since I first started playing the server, and it's been for the better. If I can improve myself so much in the amount of time that I was gone, I believe he can too. Good luck Medinator.

• Like 1

+1, I haven't spoken much with med since the ban, but I also have him on snap and from what I've seen, he's not as bad as he was (much better than in SSO lol). I really hope to see him back again, he was one of my favorite people back in the day

+1 from me as well ive known medinator since the 2016 cs desert days and sure he was a bit toxic but had a good personality.  Much like medinator i also got to a point where i started to be toxic and an asshole and got burnt out of gmod and i dont think i left a pleasant farewell and i stopped playing untill recently and wasnt around for this whole burn book type document incident but i do know that time can really change someone much like medinator im also now graduating highschool about to go to college and start another journey and have put the past behind me and moved forward so i think we should allow him a second chance. - Kyle Death