A new gun for the US Army soldiers

HonestDog_

As an 11B I would like a better and faster firing gun for the US Army soldiers because when your versing the let's say AK you have a less likely chance to kill them then they do you bc there gun shoots a little faster and does more damage in a shorter amount of time. 

A new gun would benefit the US side more but it would help with the problem of RU having a much more superior weapon we could get the m4 back which would solve the problem if we could do this the US army would be so grateful 🙏 

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Forums Moderator
50 minutes ago, MRPHonestDog said:

Not really bc it has a slower fire rate and I'm always killed because of the recoil

This will sound really cringe but just get better

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4
12 hours ago, MRPHonestDog said:

As an 11B I would like a better and faster firing gun for the US Army soldiers because when your versing the let's say AK you have a less likely chance to kill them then they do you bc there gun shoots a little faster and does more damage in a shorter amount of time. 

A new gun would benefit the US side more but it would help with the problem of RU having a much more superior weapon we could get the m4 back which would solve the problem if we could do this the US army would be so grateful 🙏 

Legit the AK and the AR 15 are basically a copy of one anothers stats. literally just get better at the game and pull your fucking mouse down.

• StarWarsRP Management Team
11 hours ago, MRPHonestDog said:

Not really bc it has a slower fire rate and I'm always killed because of the recoil

Then pass Demolition tryouts and use the M60 which has a faster firerate and less recoil

Guest proggy

If you want a better gun than what you start out with, do demolition/marksman tryouts, tryout for a faction, or head to our donor portal.

2 minutes ago, proggy said:

If you want a better gun than what you start out with, do demolition/marksman tryouts, tryout for a faction, or head to our donor portal.

I already have done the demo marksman tryouts I passed but I still feel like the soldier class needs a better weapon No one can change my mind

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, MRPHonestDog said:

I already have done the demo marksman tryouts I passed but I still feel like the soldier class needs a better weapon No one can change my mind

ight bro just get better... like pull down your mouse and ads and aim head height 

• Community Director
2 hours ago, MRPHonestDog said:

No one can change my mind

5dy501.jpg

I mean it does 40 damage, it's really not that bad, also if you want changes done to 11B might be good to ask an officer; likely not much will get changed without my approval or a generals.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • The Garnut

I can't get over when people can't aim in a video game, and bash on their own weapon, then boast a weapon that is quite literally IDENTICAL to the other. Boy go play on the Russian side and see if your shots hit then lol.

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I like how this entire post has just been people with donors bashing a new guy.

AK and AR-15 have slight statistical differences to make them each unique and different. AK has more firerate, a minuscule less amount of spread (0.4% less), and a much longer reload time. Now AK does have about 9 less percent recoil than the AR-15 (with optimal attachments) the firerate attachment essentially counteracts this as you end up pulling down more with that attachment anyway (more bullets=more recoil).

While they aren't 100% statistically identical they each have their strengths and weaknesses with the same amount of shots needed to kill. If anything I would say to make it more balanced maybe add an attachment to the AR-15 to reduce recoil besides the silencer.

• Like 1