DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The kindness thread

12 hours ago, YeetMeister said:

@.br0ken b0rken, you gave me interest in staffing on DRP, and you also brought me into SSO. You the real G, even though you still big gay.

@Catfisher catfister, didn't really talk to you much in DRP, but you're a great Operation Leader as well as officer.

@Ghost I've seen you grow from someone who was absolute doo doo to one of Vega's members. Keep it up, Tora!

@Tora1 You always bring some interesting stories with you every time I get on Teamspeak. I wanna hear more of it, Ghost.

@Pencil You're an active boi. Keep up the great work with training!

@Nightmare You're like the equivalent of Ethan, except you lag through your ping. Keep doing a good job on SSO!

@Ethan How does one manage to kick ass in wars with 10 FPS? Good luck in school.

@Oatlife Your profile picture is still ugly, but you're a hard worker. Keep it up in SSO.

@Riskii You and I made SSO together. Unfortunately, you resigned because of school :c good luck in the future.

@Medinator You make my time in Teamspeak interesting.

@Yazmo ☣ You were a good officer in SSO. Glad you made it to Vega!

@Windows You were also a good officer in SSO. Good luck in whatever you're doing now.

@Nexus Your accent is sexy. Another good officer. Glad you made it to Vega as well.

@Kirb Only been in SSO for a while, but you showed dedication during trainings. Keep it up!

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net The SSO War Branch's separate debrief lives on. Not really, but thanks for showing me how to lead wars even though I ended up not joining the war branch.

@Hooman Glad you're helping 2GA improve. Keep it going!

@Gamma You went from bad to great in your time at SSO. I've seen you practice and train, and even though you failed SSO tryouts multiple times, you still went on and got better!

No tag >:^(

The Squad

@Chef Ramardee - Best friend on GG and off GG. One of the best leaders I have been under.

@Phantom - First actual leader I went under. Another one of the best leaders I have served under. Even though we play on opposite sides and sometimes have different viewpoints your one the people who's opinions I respect and no matter what happens we're always chilling.

@{GG} CJ - Wolverine 1, This is Charybdis 1. You are cool guy. How copy? Taught me all the RadioRP I know. Extremely fun to hang out with.

@Arnold Smith - One of the enjoyable and hospitable friends I have. Auto inclusion into squad.

@Flak - My most chill friend on the server. It's always nice to talk to you and just mess around after some seriousRP.

@Uncle Burger - My Pillow pal. Whenever I need a break from whatever I'm doing, you always provide me a place to stay and conversation with you is delightful. 

@Greasy Dan - Greasy Dan

@Catfisher - Grenade Sensei and a stupendous conversationalist

@Everyone else - I have too many friends and people I wish to pay my respects to then I can remember. ❤️

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Shrugger said:

Wolverine 1, This is Charybdis 1. You are cool guy. How copy? Taught me all the RadioRP I know. Extremely fun to hang out with.

Wolverine 1 reporting to Charybdis 1. Solid copy. I read you loud and clear! Always a pleasure RP-ing with you man! 
Keep up the comms and lets spread our work! over and out 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

@Sample @Scrufby ( T﹏T )  I know there was one more but we were CSM buddies for a long time. I liked both of you, funny and chill.

@Ethan Basically same as Medinator, thanks for letting me be in your faction, ur a cool dude.

@{GG} Windows you and @Hardey | GarnetGaming.net Are the bois. You both are cool. Don’t forget about ROBLOX.... xd 

@Catfisher ur actually a meme. 

@Chris Branch i love you Chris no homo. One was fortnite does I might come back.

@Phantom thanks for doing taiga ninja warrior. Never won but it was fun.

@Gildarts | GarnetGaming Thanks for doing the meme gamemodes at company, I loved the harpoon one.

@Garnet thanks for making a great community. You allowed my summer to be fun instead of sitting on a couch all day trying to sleep.

@isis dad.

@Greasy Dan grandpa

@Eagle and flak (don’t remember ur forum name) U 2 are awesome thanks for moving  into Green Bean ts

and can’t forget @PrisonNightmare At this point it’s obvious u are the real nightmare but u cool dude and I is friend with u

Edited by Bortnik
Added a few tags
  • Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1