DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The Proggy Appreciation Post

I love proggy, since vip mod I've been hanging out with him, hex, Diego, lynde, jp, and many other people in teamspeak. I've asked so many (sometimes stupid) questions and not once has he gotten mad over it. He's always believed in me along with a ton of other people, and he's seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met online. I'm proud to have been made a manager by him, and one of my goals is to make him proud to be completely honest.

I love you @Proggy, keep being fucking awesome man.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

@Proggy and @Nutter is lowkey the reason why i’m still staff fr. Ever since the beginning when I started playing. Amazing man deserves nothing but respect by any and all that come across him to be honest.

One thing that I respect about him is that he NEVER let’s the power get to his head. That is one of his many traits that make him such a great SA and partner of Garnet Gaming over all. Does so much shit in the background that most people don’t notice and I gotta hand it him man, he’s a hard worker. He’s what keeps our DRP staff and all other servers together overall. 

Keep your head up G good things comin to you 🙌🏽

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 4

We love proggy!  Thank you for always being online, and providing us with a nice couch to rest on, and for putting so much time into the server to make it as great as it is today!  We recognize your dedication to the community, it could not be ran as smoothly as it is now by anybody else.

spacer.png

I first met proggy when I had come back to the server after a year long break. I had first interacted with proggy when DAB CLAN ruled the darkrp server, it’s been awesome to become staff and get to meet him as an SA.

we all appreciate ya proggy when people see you afk standing in the street we know he doin something on the other side.

Thanks proggy for everything you’ve done big salute to the man!!!!

GIF by Broad City

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • The Garnut
9 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

we all appreciate ya proggy when people see you afk standing in the street we know he doin something on the other side.

Proggy:

The things proggy is doing on the other side:

gr_vcsjnl.png      gr_2cqu8g.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Proggy:

The things proggy is doing on the other side:

gr_vcsjnl.png      gr_2cqu8g.png

truuuuuuuuu

This thread really lightened up my day. Thank you all.
I definitely wouldn't be doing the things I do if there wasn't such a solid community of folks to serve for in the first place.
I'm happy to be here for all of you.
❤️ 

Edited by Proggy
  • Like 7
  • Friendly 2