Hxoyn's Staff Application

hxoyn

In-game name: 11B WO1 Hxoyn
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17 years old
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:423518273
Warns: 2 warns from when I first started playing the game, Both for RDM
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  11B WOC Hxoyn has played for 373:40:48.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past Experiences as Staff: [Optional] N/A 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The way I plan on benefiting the Military RP server is to help be active as much as I physically can. Me doing so will open up so many more possibilities for the player base at anytime. For example, Being ready for people to do tryouts and help them accomplish them in a timely manner. Due to my activity on the server I am readily available and am logged in to Military RP constantly. If I were staff it would help the community a tremendous amount because I am also active late at night, Which means more tryouts later in the night! Tryouts are very important to me personally because I feel as if it seriously helps the player base grow to be better. For instance it helps the singular player to achieve higher goals and opens them to new possibilities by allowing them to do things they previously were not able to do. I have witnessed players waiting too long at tryouts and getting bored and just leaving and utterly putting a bad impact on their experience on this server, I would like to try my best to keep that to an absolute minimum. 

I also feel as if the server is starting to get a lots of minges on, so in order to combat that I would be sure that whenever they are sent my way that they fully understand the severity of certain actions on the server and punish them accordingly. Staff are a very key part in the community and we need them in order for the server to even function. I am ready for those responsibilities to be mine as well and help the staff team get better and grow, But not only the staff team, the server as a whole. I think I have spent a lot of time on the server to know the rules in full and to know when I need to punish accordingly. My ability to be on later in the night can help keep the community a better place even during the nightly hours. I personally have witnessed players who are frustrated with the lack of policing later in the night, and I'm hoping I can be there so they dont have to be frustrated and fully enjoy their time on no matter what time of night it is.

I also am very active with using /report, I have been the reason many minges and rule breakers have been punished or set clear on what the rules are that they have to follow. From the time when I first started this server as a minge, I can finally understand how to get them to also be more responsible on the server and help them to also grow and have fun while still following the rules that are set in place. If I can learn from my mistakes and be better for this server then so can everybody else. I cannot wait to see the server grow to higher bounds and I'm hoping I can be a key part in what helps us all get there, Thank you for all your time and consideration. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. I was Banned by Smity for Mass RDM, It was appealed to  Non-Malicious Mass
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on roughly about 10 or so hours per day no matter if its the weekend or a week day. 

Edited by hxoyn
Updated my In game name bc I graduated from WOC
  • Spicy 1
  • Disagree 7

+1

Amazing WOC and I feel you would a good staff, you are active a lot, your paragraphs are good, and from what i've seen, you have become more responsible on the server. I do feel you should work on toxicity a bit though, as i have seen some of that.

Edited by S0UL
Added More
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Your paragraph is great and your points are amazing but I've heard toxicity issues from others and even though you are on the server for a long time I don't see you actually playing and I've actually just seen you afk in base every time I play. Other than that until I hear better word you will get my plus one I wish you the best of luck and i hope to see you improve.

Edited by Gabeisthat
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Your time in marsoc was my first impression of you, which i can safely say wasn’t a good one at all. At one point, I even permanently blacklisted you from GB because of your behavior. 

Although I will admit, you have improved tremendously during your time in army and I have removed your blacklist since then. If you continue to improve like you have been, i will be glad to change my opinion but as of right now, it’s gonna have to be a -1 from me 

Also i will mention that your ban was maybe only a week ago. Not saying it affected my opinion but it may sway some others. 

Edited by Flak
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

Alright Hxoyn, I'm going to start this off by saying that I'm going to stay unbiased, any dislike for you will not be presented in my answers and I will simply post my -'s based on interactions with you and how it made me view you. But, before we get into it you were previously one of the most toxic, neglectful, and disrespectful players on the server during MARSOC times and I feel like you havn't given yourself enough time to show the server that you've improved.

Alright, on to my + and -'s

+ Paragraphs are fairly good, decent grammar and showing actual effort.

= Some people here have claimed to have seen personal growth, however, these are all people you work closely with and may be biased. Others have responded with disagreement meaning you clearly haven't proven to a majority of the server members that you're changed.

- Previously banned
- 2 Warns
- During MARSOC you were incredibly disrespectful
- Proved to be neglectful for the rules
- - When an officer was ordering you to train you swapped on to MARSOC, this being while I was Lt Col of MARSOC I swapped and ordered you to train so you then swapped on to TSFU to escape your duties as a drill sergeant. I feel like if you're too lazy to train and actively neglect your duties while running from them, I cannot trust you to be active let alone even attempt to do your job as staff correctly.

- Havn't given yourself enough time to show improvement on the past 3 issues above
- The time you left between MARSOCs removal and your staff application along with you apparent "improvement" gives me the feeling you may be acting, or neglecting how you acting and thinking "oh if I change after MARSOC it'll all be fine"

I'm going to give you a -1 but everyone deserves another chance. I advise you take a look at how you acted during MARSOC and acknowledge what you did. Hang around in teamspeak, prove to others that you can be respectful and a good WOC, I suggest not applying for a bit to prove to others that you were not only capable of viewing the responses to this but also acknowledging them and trying to better yourself.

Edited by CanadianTyrant
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

+1, yes I understand I'm the GA. There should be bias there. But no. I have banned this man for screwing around late at night but, this man has tremendously changed his look. He went from being a minge when he was in marsoc. He was a minge in marsoc because he was practically told too. As hes seen others doing it after it was gone from marsoc he realized that its not funny for anyone. I think this guy wouldn't be bad as a t-mod at the same time there is still time for him to show for sure to prove he has changed so I wouldn't disagree with this Staff App being denied. As his support isn't the highest and his past. Hopefully this input helps.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1

Good paragraphs (something many people overlooked). Even though was part of MARSOC, he has genuinely improved and his image is starting to become something more positive. With that being said, people never forget the bad things you do. As long as you have no involvement in anything similar to MARSOC in the future, you should be fine for staff and the server!

• Like 1

While i was Colonel of Red Group, i had to remove you for toxicity and other problems. After that you mainly played marsoc which was so toxic that almost everyone who was involved in it has been blacklisted from almost every faction on the server. You also very recently have gotten into arguments in ooc which doesn't look good. With that being said you have been one of the few who have managed to start cleaning up your behavior and actually being a benefit to the server, as can be shown with that fact you are an army WOC and you did personally ask me for advice on how to help you rebuild your reputation. Overall, I think you are on the right path but i believe that all the toxicity and drama from your time in marsoc is still too recent for me to give a +1. I hope you continue to try and improve your reputation but for now...

Edited by Wyatt

+1

Strong paragraphs, Shows constant effort and will to improve, Active and engaged in the community.

After initially reading I planned on +1ing due to my personal experiences with you and you're recent involvement in WOC but after seeing some of the reasons for others -1, I decided to hold off and see if what they claimed to stand true.  While I think the reflection of your actions along with everyone else who was in MARSOC is valid but people seem to want to stick that toxic label on you even after that. Since then he has continued to be active unlike the majority of MARSOC and he acknowledged and consciously changed his behavior. Hxoyn is more responsible and accountable than the majority of people I've seen him with standing out as the one who is constantly thinking about their actions and how they may reflect, which is a change to what I will call the indoctrination he received. I think the open willingness to face and actively act on critiques demonstrates enough how he has matured undeniably to the point of being trusted with T.Mod and the opportunity to climb Staff & Officer Roaster.

I got "Do not trained" my first day on this server for worse than whatever Hxo did in MARSOC, and Staff and 11A took the chance on me and let me stay around to prove my worth and now I'm 11A and MRP staff, there is not a shred of doubt in my mind Hxo can do the same. 

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Denied

Your recent time in MARSOC left a bad impression of you among many in the MRP Community, and that was too recent to simply look past.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (11th Mar.)

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Agree 5