DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Changing the cost of the [ Helga+Skeleton ] Player-model + Adding some

Toddd

Changing the cost of [Helga (45 creds) Skeleton (30 creds) ]
{Changing prices} Description:
This Would benefit this server by changing the price's for some popular cc skins E.G : [ Skeleton 30 credits ] [ Helga 45 Credits ] These prices are extremely high for their price and how they look take for example the dlore which is a weapon is 30 credits on a cc 28 this price could be lowered to around 20-25 credits roughly could be decided better. 
{Changing Prices} Reasoning: 
If the prices of these Player-models were cheaper then more people would be able to access it and be able to purchase it.
{Changing Prices} Additional Information: 
N/A

-1 they give u free skins the option to buy the cool skins are of course gonna cost some money 

on the other hand adding more cc skins would be cool but I don’t think that would happen lmao

Edited by Torq

The whole point of these exclusive skins is for only those who are dedicated enough to earn it or contribute enough to buy it to be able to show them off. They're the best skins in the game, they should cost a lot.

If you want them badly enough buy them. If you think that the cost is too high for them, then you don't want them badly enough.

• DarkRP Administration Team

• Those who've bought these player models are showing how much they support the server. If it they were cheap and easily aquired, it wouldn't mean as much.
  • Lowering the price wouldn't be fair to those who have purchased them previously. If anything I'd expect it to increase with inflation.
  • From what others have said, it seems as though it's not allowed anyway.

I don't think that this is a necessity to be changed. A skin doesn't really affect the gameplay because it's just cosmetic. If people want to pay for those skins for that price they are more than welcome to.

Also this is an illegal suggestion rofl

Edited by Deft
  • 300 IQ 1
  • The Garnut
On 2/23/2022 at 5:18 PM, Agent-T said:

If the prices of these Player-models were cheaper then more people would be able to access it and be able to purchase it.

But that kind of defeats the purpose. Generally, only people who have played the servers for multiple years (with the exception of the occasional oil child from Dubai) are the only ones to own those models. Out of a literal ~74,000 unique players we've had since adding Skeleton, I want to say less than 30 players have actually went ahead and purchased it over a few years period. To me, it's really rewarding to see the occasional long-term player who enjoyed the server enough to purchase it/grind printers long enough to pay somebody for it, than to see a large surplus of players with it.

Sorry, but Denied 😞  (should tell you alot if even I don't want the extra $$$ lowering the cost would bring)

• Agree 2