DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Zulas' Retirement

Well damn! It's been a good run and it was pretty short but it was still really fun. The reason I'm resigning is that I'm currently having alot of issues in my life with my Grandfather just passed, failing at school and shit, etc. Honestly I got really bored from playing Gmod and Staffing and I think that I'm not that much use to the team anyway, I also wanna say that this is my last time playing Gmod and it was incredibly cool meeting my ex-staff buddies and bein' chill with them. Now getting that out of the way time to credit some really cool people :).

@stretchy Thanks for accepting me to become staff dude! 
Even if we haven't talked I just wanna thank you for giving me this opportunity to try and help this server out.

@Corbzz Corbz my guy! Prolly one of the chillest people on the server that I've ever EVER met. 
I believe we met cause you wanted me to show your dupes and I let you inside my base LOL

@Candy_ (Plz get unbanned dude)
Thanks for making me rich with ur printers ;DD

@Fragzz Same with Candy 🙂

@Ghostieee Literally just the friendliest person ever.

@raymennoodlez First person I've hung out with on the server.
We've been friends for a year now and you gave me a LOT of shit, even going as far to UPS me and my brother an External HDD, Thank you!

@JazzaFoo  Thanks for being my referral and getting me into HG ;D

@ChrisRid Super chill and probably the most professional staff on the server.

@FlameSoul Same with ChrisRid, sucks I'm leaving without hearing your voice even once.

@KingMash First staff I've interacted with.
Showed me my friend and my brother the areas of the map.

@Dustin Like what his CC says, Friendly

@TheDudeAbides & @TheDudeAbidesV2 Best DJ on the server, change my mind.

@xCookie STOP BEING RUDE TO MEEEEEE

@TheBigMike  Wash yo ass!

@Adric Best Shark ngl

@Vortex1 Spooky Scary Skeletons!

@Chikn Thank you for training me to become a VIP Mod!

@Agent-T FUCK YOU TOO

@hooboododo Always goes to my base and check up on me 🙂

@VeraFly why u raid me

@ShankNinja Thx for printers (even though I fell asleep for 4 hours and they all went boom boom)

@MoonDoge woof woof

@Titan1 Raided me 5 times in a row when I was new 😞 (I forgive you)

Plague- Really fucking funny guy (Sorry can't find your forum account!)

Well that's it folks, sorry if I missed anyone. This is Zulas signing out!

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Ahhh Zulas! ☹️

I really hope things get better for you mate. You and your brother are such a good laugh, it will be a real shame to see you go! Sorry to hear about your Grandfather man. Just keep your chin up and keep working hard at things, it might not be easy but time can be the best healer of all. You're always friendly and got on so well with everyone. If you ever fancy popping on to say hello then be sure to let me know! Or even in discord VC with others for a laugh and a catch up. If not then I just hope things go well for you moving forwards, and remember we're all here if you ever change your mind 🙂

• Like 3

Life for sure has its ups and downs, hopefully it changes for the better soon! I'm sorry to hear about your loss, it's never easy to lose a loved one, but always lovely to cherish those memories you've once shared with your loved one! Anytime I'd see you on, it was always a good time, so thank you for that. If you ever decide to come visit, we'll be waiting for you with open arms! Wishing you all the best!

• Like 1

Stay safe Zulas, always have been very mature and a good staff member for your age. Sorry for your loss but always keep your head high, life always has it's up and downs. Good luck in life, and also if you ever wanna return we'll always welcome you back into the community. 

• Like 2

Ayyyyyy Zulas never even really personally met you but we will all miss you, from the staff team, and the whole community. Get those grades up, and go enjoy your life, the summer is rolling up soon so that's a plus. You can always come back just to say hi and jump around for a few minutes and we will be here.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Zulas said:

@Titan1 Raided me 5 times in a row when I was new 😞 (I forgive you)

😅  Glad u forgive me tho < 3, in all seriousness tho I hope things get better for you. Wishing u the best !

P.S I remember when I first started the server and @GrosCave destroyed my little failbase ;( circle of gmod I guess

• Like 1