SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:432634319

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 76:30:15

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [ I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I believe I have a good understanding of the server rules/community. I have played on the server for quite some time and I'm quite a friendly fellow. I believe I would be a rather good fit for the role as I can listen to both sides of an argument and make a compromise that can hopefully please both parties the best I can; I'm not afraid to give someone a harsh punishment if it is deserved however. I will be respectful at all times whilst on duty no matter whom I'm talking to and I will also be a good role model.

I have the strength and mind to fulfill the duties that are required by this role and I will always try my very best to fulfill those duties. I will dedicate my time to help make the Dark Rp server as good of a place as I can with the tools at my disposal. I know that I can do whatever is needed depending on certain situations, and I'm always willing to help out in any situation I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got banned from Garnet gaming for mass rdm about half a year ago and that was my only ban from a gmod server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All day on weekends and from 5pm-10pm on week days (Will vary though.)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Gaming and Drinking Coffee.
Did you read the staff rules?: Tax Collector

Edited by Tax_Collector
Reread every single rule.
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 (changed to +1 having now read the staff rules)

As I have said previously, you have a reasonable application and I like some of the reasons that you have given in wanted to become a staff member on the server. From what I can remember you've always been a good laugh in-game and I can't remember having any issues with you at all. You said that you had a ban previously but I checked the ban logs and I can't see anything on record, so you are of good character which is great. I can't fault anything else with your application and I too love drinking coffee and playing games, so with that in mind I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by ChrisRid
Updated to +1 (read rules)
  • Like 1

Congrats, you've got a decent app-I've noticed that you have read the staff rules since they were pointed out to you, and that was my only major problem so enjoy a +1

I do think you should add a sentence or two to the second paragraph, and I think most people will overlook the ban from a year ago. I know it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
12 hours ago, Tax_Collector said:

In-game name: Tax Collector

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:432634319

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 76:30:15

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [ I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I believe I have a good understanding of the server rules/community. I have played on the server for quite some time and I'm quite a friendly fellow. I believe I would be a rather good fit for the role as I can listen to both sides of an argument and make a compromise that can hopefully please both parties the best I can; I'm not afraid to give someone a harsh punishment if it is deserved however. I will be respectful at all times whilst on duty no matter whom I'm talking to and I will also be a good role model.

I have the strength and mind to fulfill the duties that are required by this role and I will always try my very best to fulfill those duties. I will dedicate my time to help make the Dark Rp server as good of a place as I can with the tools at my disposal. I know that I can do whatever is needed depending on certain situations, and I'm always willing to help out in any situation I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got banned from Garnet gaming for mass rdm about half a year ago and that was my only ban from a gmod server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All day on weekends and from 5pm-10pm on week days (Will vary though.)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Gaming and Drinking Coffee.
Did you read the staff rules?: Tax Collector

i am too tired to like do anything about your application but I've had a few interactions with you. The app is decent so I guess good job

+1 gl don't like fuck up or something 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While the application did require editing, it was done quickly and now follows proper guideline, which is pleasant to see. Having had quite a few interactions with you, all of which were positive, you seem to be a genuine player and I'm confident that you have what it takes to be a great staff member.

+1

• Like 1

Neutral. (never seen him in-game, barebones hours, mediocre staff app)

I've never seen you around in-game (not even once) and I'm on daily, also noticed you applied with the absolute bare minimum to meet the requirements. As I haven't seen you in-game, I haven't had any interactions (good or bad) with you so, staying in between and trusting my colleagues votes on this one.

+1 you've changed my mind

Nonetheless, Good luck!

Edited by lmay

Base on the application solely itself, you didn't put yes or no on the question "did you read the rules" instead put your name, also application's paragraphs are good could put more. Edit: Changing it to NEUTRAL

Edited by Hendersonyt
Changing my mind