Toddd's Staff Application X2

Toddd

NEUTRAL

I've had plenty of good interactions with you and I can't remember any bad interactions but from seeing other people's experiences with you I don't really know if I should +1 this or not. 

Opinion may change later.

• Creative 1
19 hours ago, Dustin said:

Neutral

amazing response from one of our executive team members!!!!! 

8 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Old toddd didn't bully players, old toddd was a friendly, fun to play with dude who I genuinely thought was a nice kid. He's the kid I often went out of my way behind the scenes to attempt to protect from the assholes who constantly went after him. He mightve been easily annoyed, but he was also really fun to be around and was really nice a lot of the time when he wasn't annoyed. Instead you've become toxic towards people now from what I've seen, and from what I hear you are still annoying as hell to some people (no offense, it's what I hear though) I just want the toddd back who actually was kind and good to be around. Not a toxic jerk towards people at random. It's not just about following rules and such, it's about just being the kind, nice dude I know you can be. I know you've been hurt and fucked up by people before, but I have confidence you can restore what you once were.

When you have 80% of the DRP staff team shitting on you constantly you change fast. i've noticed myself how toxic the staff team can be towards todd just in my opinion not his fault he changed but it is his fault for not trying hard enough to change.

With todds behavioral issues hes been working on them for a while though it may be hard to notice but its small steps and small steps are important. You try to see the positive side of things but in the end you get shot down by others. I'm not opposed to you becoming staff again, I just wanna see you try a bit harder on changing. You're a great kid and you've been shot down too many times but in my opinion the staff team is to blame for your behavioral issues since you genuinely get shit on every day in the staff discord anytime you get on. I've seen it and the people who do shit on you respond to your application with -1s so you gotta just change completely and do a 180 on how you are right now.

Right now my opinion is a +1 your application is good and you are trying to change which shows dedication. Good luck and to the staff who shit on him fuck you. Specifically fuck you. 

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/11/2022 at 7:34 PM, Fetn said:

With todds behavioral issues hes been working on them for a while though it may be hard to notice but its small steps and small steps are important. You try to see the positive side of things but in the end you get shot down by others. I'm not opposed to you becoming staff again, I just wanna see you try a bit harder on changing. You're a great kid and you've been shot down too many times but in my opinion the staff team is to blame for your behavioral issues since you genuinely get shit on every day in the staff discord anytime you get on. I've seen it and the people who do shit on you respond to your application with -1s so you gotta just change completely and do a 180 on how you are right now.

Right now my opinion is a +1 your application is good and you are trying to change which shows dedication. Good luck and to the staff who shit on him fuck you. Specifically fuck you

I agree completely, to a point I've personally gone to cyber about the people attacking him. I just simply don't see enough of the small steps at all currently, though it means a lot to see you vouch for him, I'd like to see some progress myself before I change my mind. I've yelled at some of the people who've shit on him before, it's honestly saddening because the truth is it was the people who fucked with you for so long that turned you to toxic behavior. I just don't believe in this amount of time he's made enough of a change that I can say for sure it's concrete, and understand I've taken risks for toddd before. Again, I put my name on the line for his Lead Admin rank and in less than 24 hours that had to be removed. I want to make sure I'm right about this, and I wanna be sure he's changing before I decide to +1 this application. I believe in Toddd a lot, it's just gonna take me time to trust and see him the way I used to. I'd love to see those steps though, and as I've said before I'm willing to hang around with him again if I know he's really trying to change for the better. 

Edit: Enough people vouched, changed my original ruling to a neutral

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

Let me start off by saying, no I'm not giving you a plus 1 because Fetn did. I mean he made a good argument, but I have noticed you in game seemingly bettering yourself. I don't see making these applications as a bad thing at all, it shows your commitment and obvious determination to become a staff once again. I've never really had bad interactions with you (and lets keep it that way yeah?) and I'd love to see you on the team again. You know your shit, meaning that training wouldn't be difficult for anyone, and you'd be able to help the server right away. Sometimes I feel like when you've been staff forever you start to lose focus on what staffing is all about which is to help the server. Not to gain power or prestige or anything like that, it simply just helps out. Don't let other peoples comments get you down and keep trying Toddd, you'll get it eventually man. If Ba11park could make it back on, there's no way you can't.

+1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Toddd you have stepped up quite a bit from when you were staff last. I too am tired of the toxicity of others who truly don’t even know you, yeah sometimes I’ll yell at you but it’s never in a way that I truly mean it. I would love to see you be staff again and prove everyone wrong. BE THAT GUY! +1 you stupid fecker 😂

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

So this has been a difficult one for me, and I wasn’t sure whether to go for +1 or stay at neutral for now.

The thing is, I genuinely think you’d be a great staff member, just as you were previously last time you were staff. All my interactions with you have been great, and there are a good amount of people who’ve said the same. I think you are helpful and kind, incredibly active and very knowledgable, holding a previous executive position within the staff team.

The reason I’ve been indecisive about giving a straight-up +1 is because of you’re current reputation within the community. I feel it’s important to be respected by the community if you’re re-joining the staff team and that it’s something you need to properly address, which will unfortunately take time to rebuild. But I’m very confident you can make it happen.

I’d like to mention that Fetn is absolutely correct in what he’s said about you being a victim of toxicity yourself, and I have made it explicitly clear how unfair and contradictory those people are, and I will continue to call those people out for their actions. Anyone who is bullied will eventually lash out, and I feel a lot of the things you are accused of recently are a direct result of the angry mob’s enticement. You’re showing a strength of character in continuing to improve and stay within the community which I have a lot of respect for.

And I agree with Shin that I too am rooting for you and it’s always cool to chat and have a laugh. I’ve got absolute faith in you and I think you’d do an incredible job. But it may take time to rebuild certain relationships and that’s something only you’ll be able to do. I know you’ve made a superb effort to do this already, but it may just take a little bit of time as I’ve said before.

If I had to give a clear response then it would be a +1 knowing that you’ll be there in time anyway

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

some explanation would help, just saying not going to give a runaround doesnt give any context

Well sir it is just a staff application, and if he doesn’t think that todd is ready that is his opinion. Applications are opinion based he doesn’t need to prove anything.

• Disagree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
3 hours ago, tdizz said:

Well sir it is just a staff application, and if he doesn’t think that todd is ready that is his opinion. Applications are opinion based he doesn’t need to prove anything.

I think it’s always important to be constructive when giving any criticism, otherwise how can you expect someone to understand what they need to do in order to improve? Sure it’s opinion based, and nobody’s opinion is necessarily wrong, but without any reasoning it doesn’t really mean anything, and just sounds like “I don’t like you” but for all we know that’s because Toddd supports a different football team. 

4 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

some explanation would help, just saying not going to give a runaround doesnt give any context

So with that said, I totally agree with WreckEm. It would certainly help Toddd know what to work on and give some context, especially with the recent toxicity that’s been directed towards him without reason.

6 hours ago, tdizz said:

8 hours ago, lmay said:

Not even gonna give you the whole runaround, straight to the point.

-1. Not ready yet.

Chris and wreck said it all if your not gonna give a reason for your -1 then how is a person meant to improve from there current state at all

• Agree 1

I don't think you're mature enough or ready to rejoin the staff team.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:54 PM, Agent-T said:

Just to clarify a few things about my demotion/resignation I had a option to talk to some people { i shall not name } about certain events that happened. I having a fear of people in more power talk to me about serious topics deiced to back out and say " right I do not feel comfortable talking about this is it okay if I resign? " not the exact words but close enough. I resigned not knowing what it was until a week later when I saw why.
( I wrote this out because people were making assumptions about it )

Your resignation was timed very nicely after physgunning me while I was staffing, which was seeming to become a pattern towards the end of your last run as staff.

Also, you make lies about me and spread them around for reasons unknown (attention? to annoy me? both?)

I don't know many people who were removed from the staff discord after retiring because of their interactions. However, you're one of them.

"I having a fear of people in more power talk to me about serious topics deiced to back out and say " right I do not feel comfortable talking about this is it okay if I resign? "

If you have a fear of talking to people in power, the staff team might not be a fit for you. You need to be willing to listen and understand where you went wrong, not just run away the second confrontation is presented. This is probably the most major reason I chose to -1, your inability to listen to or respect the opinions of higher ups.

Improving yourself isn't something that you can just do over the course of a few days. If we look back a week or two weeks, you're being toxic to players ingame and starting shit in OOC, calling people names, accusing people of being a child predator, etc. which isn't a good look for someone who's trying to apply to become staff in the near future. Instead of spending time on talking with people to win them over and attempt to change their mind, spend time actually trying to provide the positive experience like you say you will and let your actions speak louder than your words. Until I see you make effort to back up your claims in your staff app I simply can't believe them.

Edited by ShankNinja
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

you're being toxic to players ingame and starting shit in OOC, calling people names, accusing people of being a child predator, etc

Tf? 
going back to neutral for now. Id wait a while more to prove you have changed Toddd.