Titan's resignation & slight departure

Hey everyone, I didn't expect to be writing this but Im moving on. My life has taken over from having back surgery to being back into the hospital a second time because more surgery related issues and as much as I love darkrp, I don't want to worry about darkrp for now. I'm so extremely grateful for the management team giving me this long of an LOA because of what happened and Im so sorry that I wont be back staffing. Thank you so much for everything and thank you the community for being as amazing as you guys are.

but time to tag people A LOT of people that had made my time when I was playing darkrp as amazing as it was : D (dont feel bad if i forget to tag you theres a lot of people ;-; ill tag u if u want)

--
@Proggy Thank you for everything you've done for the server, stay cool
@Shin_Tsukimi you're an amazing person, also we should play more sven coop & roblox that was fun
@Glorbnob 4 fountain drink cups please 🥤
@stretchy 10/10 manager ty for correcting me making dumb staff mistakes
@FlameSoul big sit taker man very cool
@GrosCave play more league with me 🤠
@Dustin🥚
@KingMash KING MASHPOTATO THE DADMIN
@smileeface also play more league with me
@xFish ill play brawlhalla with u soon
@Fetn raft. also radiant when???
@Hoal skeleton twin : )
@OsamaBinSemennosamaaa i miss u
@BINLADINHOEsheckles
@Hardy frootloops
@WreckEMsaints ur always nice to me 🙂
@TheDudeAbides@TheDudeAbidesV2@TheDudeAbidesV3 you always say hi to me and ask how my day is ur great
@ChrisRid take my rank pls ur amazing
@Adricyou're super talented and funny I love ur singing
@ajbedhead AJ!!!! been there from the start man hope ur doing well
@ShankNinja the most 400iq man ive ever met that also coached me through darkrp 🦈🥷
@LeKichi skeleton hugs 
@Luxembourg🇱🇺this place isnt real tbh
@PapaKrabbe you'll probably never see this but come backkk
@tdizzTdizzle the rust man 🥤

Thank you everyone in this community for making this place wonderful & I hope to see you all again soon. ❤️ 

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you make a quick recovery mate, I can't wait until you're doing a lot better and we can all have a good laugh and play some games, whether that's GMod or something else, the main thing is that you focus on getting better soon! 🙂 Look after yourself mate, you're an awesome guy and of course we'll be staying in touch 👍 

• Like 2