DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Pluto's Official Departure

Gonna keep this short and sweet. I've put off making this post for a while now cause I never wanted to be one of those guys that's making an intro and exit every other month. I've made staff resignations in the past but this is different. In this community I am a dead man, a relic of days gone by, and it is time for me to accept that and crawl into the garnet gaming grave. There will never again come a time where I join any of these servers and see any of the people I joined this community for, no people I can call mine, and I'm ready to accept that and finally declare myself 'departed'.

No homie name drops but I will s/o a few drp staff who I personally feel have/have previously been a large part of keeping the ship above water as I feel not only should they be recognized, but it's important some of them be remembered as I can only hope others do the same for me one day.

Let's start with an OG @Proggy stubul.PNG

as someone who can say they've been around long enough to actually see proggy go from s mod to community director, proggy we used to be homies back in the day and now we're not. it is what it is. You alone defeated evity and his band of beanie-babies Z.png

@Cam_g Was the first influential staff member I met on the server and was just a pretty cool guy in general.

@Ironfetus333 @Iron_Fetus33Getting a lil controversial with this s/o in some folks eyes but I don't care. When iron was still S admin/L admin drp moved like clock work and he ran a TIGHT ship with a lot less "give them a chance" bullshit staffing policies. He was a man unafraid to do what is truly right. Absolute trash at league tho.

@spilq @Hardy I'll start off by saying that spilq is most definitely the homie and I'm breaking my own rule, but I will do my part to ensure his name not die in the drp space as he really was one of the best. Anyway to get to the point, you were my only two trainees to not only surpass my rank, but make it to L admin as well. True legends in the game.

@GrandDaddyStalinMy trainer. In very similar fashion to iron, from a 'no bullshit tolerance' era. You were a reliable leader in a time where we were shitting out trainees just as fast as they could type the application in a time where such was priceless. 

I will probably check this the next few days just so the people who go out of their way to leave their regards for me wont go unnoticed.

And with all that, this concludes my time at GG. I am OFFICIALLY a dead man. 

To the guy that got me into the farming and making a shit ton in drp and cityrp basing was always a blast with the homies. Thanks for letting me in raD best clan in drp and making memories with people. You and all the other raD players are the reason why I didn’t stop playing years ago. Hmu to play other games I’m done playing garnet as well

I would just like to explicitly say that I'm leaving for my own closure reasons and I still think this community is great and its still all love. Appreciate all the kind words from folks as well. This is a google drive link containing all my dupes. I originally didn't add it to the post because google drive isnt specifically listed as an accepted link even though its been used on here several times, if its not then just hide this message forum mods. At first I only gave them out to the homies but I know I'm not coming back and I want as many as possible to be able to use them so they see use beyond me. This community has been incredible and has given me more than any of you will ever know. Goodbye and so long.

-Pluto

Archived