make blind guy job cutoff at a much lower level

mossly

rn it is prestige something, but no prestige people play it

i, for one, would love to see more blind people and I think it would be funny as hell to have a (max of 3) blind guys begging for help navigating to the bank or gun store

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4
11 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Never thought i'd see an unironic suggestion for an ironic class I made in 30 minutes

I just recently prestiged and  hopped on that class, wtf were you even thinking lol that shit is useless 💀

• Disagree 1

+1,

It is a joke class that is barely used, but when people use it it's really funny. I for one think it'd be helpful with a max of 3, as it'd add to the roleplay outside. Perhaps treat it as an even higher level hobo, and let it build outside? I don't think it has any use other than being a joke character, but I agree the prestige is excessive on it.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

It's just a funny joke role, I don't think there's any harm in keeping it as a higher level requirement given it's just something fun to play as when you get up to that level, plus more reason to want to prestige in the first place. I'm not against it being lowered either though.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1
16 hours ago, Nutter said:

Never thought i'd see an unironic suggestion for an ironic class I made in 30 minutes

babey pls let me be blind man

11 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1,

It is a joke class that is barely used, but when people use it it's really funny. I for one think it'd be helpful with a max of 3, as it'd add to the roleplay outside. Perhaps treat it as an even higher level hobo, and let it build outside? I don't think it has any use other than being a joke character, but I agree the prestige is excessive on it.

This exactly

4 hours ago, Vortex1 said:

Neutral

It gives a reason for players to prestige

No it doesn't, otherwise people would play it

19 hours ago, Wess said:

Neutral

I don't even see one blind guy most times. Make it mid level like 60 IMO. Keep max to one. 

yes, you don't even see one, which is why i made this absolutely based suggestion

• Informative 1
5 hours ago, mossly said:

No it doesn't, otherwise people would play it

+1
I’ve changed my mind, I think they should decrease it to level 70 no prestige. The more people have access to this job, the more rp scenarios you’ll get out of it.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Administration Team

DENIED

This is a unique and fun class added to give those who've earned a lot of XP over time (and therefore a high enough level) a new role to explore, and the level has been set as such.
This is not something that we are looking to change at this point in time.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1