DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ziggy - Staff Application

Ziggy

+1

You have plenty of experience being an executive on multiple GG servers, and previously you had a lot of good ideas that I think could really help out the server. As Tdizz said you are very qualified just to be a T.Mod, and I have no doubt that you could rise up the ranks again. Good luck!!

+1 I am rather shocked you did end up applying figured you wouldn’t. That being add me as a reference. You worked hard for Garnet Gaming in the past as a Gm Director and as an Admin. On top of the fact you ran   a server with Special. You will do a stellar job. 

-1, while ziggy or bishop definitely has the capabilities of becoming even a member of management and more past experience than 90% of the staff team. Recently, it has been shown that he is prone to leave out of the blue for instance when he was most recently with MRP he made the suggestion to switch to taliban but than left abruptly right after (which also slightly impaired the GM team) and than there’s SWRP where after a while his activity Dwindled. While I’m not saying he couldn’t be active I don’t think he’s put in enough time during this term to prove he’ll be an active and dedicated member on the staff team. 

Edited by Horseyyy
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

This app was quite difficult for me to come to a conclusion as I think Ziggy is a good staff member and would perform well.

However, you JUST came off of reserves and are a bit out of touch with the current members of the server. I'd say give it a bit before you apply to try and get to know the newer members of the server.

56 minutes ago, Horseyyy said:

he made the suggestion to switch to taliban but than left abruptly right after

I have to come to my own defense here because for some reason after all these years you still like to come onto my applications and threads to just say outright wrong statements. This one here about me leaving after Afghan was introduced is completely false. Not only did I continue to rank up in the Vega to Badri switch, but I led Delta Force for weeks. Following that, I joined TSFU and only left when it was time to release SWRP.  

than there’s SWRP where after a while his activity Dwindled. 

This is also wrong and I think that any person who played on SWRP can testify to. You are right about my activity dwindling, but that was for about a week before I made the decision to resign to avoid from holding onto a position I had no time for. This was after months of insane activity and dedication to the server. 

I don’t think he’s put in enough time during this term to prove he’ll be an active and dedicated member

25 minutes ago, Fonza said:

a bit out of touch with the current members of the server.

First of all, I think I have put in enough time with this community to prove I will be dedicated. As for activity, I guess I can't prove it just yet. I will admit to one thing though. I told Garnet I would come back to help with SWRP recently, and after playing for 1 day, I quit. This is something far more concerning if you were going to criticize me. The problem is you're just gonna have to take my word for it because I really don't see how me potentially being 'out of touch' will effect ANYONE at the rank of T. Mod. I have to go through months of moderating before I would be able to make any sort of decision that would effect any of the players. Moderation isn't a hard job and I could do it in my sleep. I think months of moderation is more than enough time to 'get in touch'. 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I have to come to my own defense here because for some reason after all these years you still like to come onto my applications and threads to just say outright wrong statements. This one here about me leaving after Afghan was introduced is completely false. Not only did I continue to rank up in the Vega to Badri switch, but I got to officer and then led Delta Force for a while. 

This is also wrong and I think that any person who played on SWRP can testify to. You are right about my activity dwindling, but that was for about a week before I made the decision to resign to avoid from holding onto a position I had no time for. This was after months of insane activity and dedication to the server. 

First of all, I think I have put in enough time with this community to prove I will be dedicated. As for activity, I guess I can't prove it just yet. I will admit to one thing though. I told Garnet I would come back to help with SWRP recently, and after playing for 1 day, I quit. This is something far more concerning if you were going to criticize me. The problem is you're just gonna have to take my word for it because I really don't see how me potentially being 'out of touch' will effect ANYONE at the rank of T. Mod. I have to go through months of moderating before I would be able to make any sort of decision that would effect any of the players. Moderation isn't a hard job and I could do it in my sleep. I think months of moderation is more than enough time to 'get in touch'. 

I was going to stay quiet on this application, but after reading this. In my opinion he has nowhere to go but up with T.Mod

+1 funny man

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

ZCvTeiNi92uKHlP3vx71mXv8usBSqz1YzwqexMQp7VUv6F5O68BdOlwHZN2wAWEbPD7fKKbfCKsvqNe2aifn99ta_hplv1cpizZaGxFa5TWqusHsnxVGYO6IyPdoJK9qAmxQIV0kpLYCx_ZBygkpYrlKPF2afLDgHxbxuUbTGKNFDuyv5Z_lDmoyMA

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

You will start at Mod because it’s incredibly pointless to start someone with as much as relevant experience as you at Trial Mod.

For people worried about him ghosting: Bishop, leaving within 60 days of being set & trained will have you blacklisted from MRP Staff but I doubt that’ll be an issue.

@Joe1 & @MrTooTooTwill give you a brief refresher, as some things have changed since your last stint.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut
28 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

For people worried about him ghosting: Bishop, leaving within 60 days of being set & trained will have you blacklisted from MRP Staff but I doubt that’ll be an issue.

The way I look at it is even if he does end up leaving, it's not like there's any harm done. Yes, he's left in the past at critical times where he was needed, but at the end of the day. atleast for the community it's a net positive, having had somebody around who cared about the community and encouraged others onto the server. Good call

• Agree 2