DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Favorite Console of all Times

Vortex

I feel like I would need to go with the Xbox One S because I have had that bitch for a fuckin while

but I NEED to go with the ps3 because of all the amazing memories I have playing on it with my sister when I was a little kid 🙂

I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THE WII

omg ps3 and WII are the fucking GOATS

it’s the Gameboy is a classic portable gaming console I had that has great games and the Xbox 360 it was unique in its own way and the name it self is appealing than the Xbox one Series X because a Xbox 360 is a Xbox 360 but a Series X is still a Xbox one with some changes. Not only I remember that when they released xbox exclusive games like gears of war,Halo 3,Forza Horizon,Banjo and Kazooie Nuts and bolts,ApocZ,Doritos Crash Course,Happy wars. Man I had a lot of fun 360 apparently if I remember correctly there is a feature that tells you how many hours/days/month or years you spent on the 360 ithink it only told you on that Xbox 360 companion app but they shut it down now.

The GameCube was the first ever system I bought all by myself. I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade and save up for almost a full year. When I bought it, it came with Super Smash bros that game is top 5 for sure. If you buy it new for the GameCube it’s still like $40 to this day. Crazy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived