DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Depot's Resignation

Depot you absolutely are  a pillar of this community.

A cherished member of Sauce

The resident Yellow guy

Glad you are stepping away to manage your mental health ❤️

I hope the toxic and scummy individuals you are referring to get what they deserve.

Thanks for everything.

👻

1 minute ago, IAreGunner said:

reveal the motherfuckers so new members aren’t Befriending the wrong people, be strong 💪 

Players have been banned for such in the past not going to link to the post or anything but seriously send all that shit to @Nutterand relative authorities if credible.

• The Garnut
12 hours ago, Depot said:

I have also done my own investigating and have found damning evidence that can place several individuals in prison for a very long time. I won't @ anyone, but you know who you are, scum. But I digress. I have had my fair share of fun on the staff team, but my time as a moderator has come to an end. Farewell.

You're just as big of a scumbag if you have such evidence and hold it back, allowing abusers to continue abusing.

Farewell! 

12 hours ago, Jbhh said:

Players have been banned for such in the past not going to link to the post or anything but seriously send all that shit to @Nutterand relative authorities if credible.

edit: I have heard NOTHING of this, just a random resignation.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 2
14 minutes ago, Nutter said:

You're just as big of a scumbag if you have such evidence and hold it back, allowing abusers to continue abusing.

Farewell! 

edit: I have heard NOTHING of this, just a random resignation.

Figured was just saying he should make you aware if it’s really as bad as described! 1000% agree though alluding to something as bad as this and not outing them to administration is super shitty.

Edited by Jbhh

It was a honour serving with you, depot. Stay vigilant, and stay well.

when i first joined this server, it was confusing, i didnt know how anything worked, as it was my first Gmod multiplayer server ever. Seeing this post does not make me sad, but does not make me happy, it just... makes me feel a neutral feeling, like everyone i love is leaving for a better future. Should i be happy that my friends are going to be better off or be sad that they are leaving? I feel a strong sense of.. im not sure, like alot of things, i dont know. You and all the others opened your arms, You, Wendoly , Sat, KORN, Eatsnacks and we became best friends. You guys were the best man, i love you dudes. There was times where i raged at you guys, but i was being stupid and i apologize for any moments. (lol) or the time the group all played L4D2 togheter, I had no idea i would feel so strong about these times when they were happening, i was just playing around. I am going to sincerely miss you, man. - Monkey with a Gun. (P.S ill delete that recording of your voice i have if you wish, probably gonna keep it for old times sakes tho so i dont forget my friends.) (Double P.S who are the people i shouldnt talk to so i dont get groomed because this server seems way more dangerous for a minor now)

Sad to see you go; always funny to be around, never toxic, and a constant positive presence

but please fuck those assholes over before you leave; publicly, so we all know who to avoid and so they don't escape social consequence for their actions