Forums Update [11/5/2023]

• Community Director

logo.png

Expanded Staff Ranks

Added a variety of Administrator based groups so that our lovely Admins+ may do their responsibilities more effectively.

eecejzr0ws.pngcqha2kzq3r.png8ljajj2tl3.png

Expanded User Groups

Added 2 new ranks for users to obtain, with increased reporting power, ability to manage their own content, less auto-mod scrutiny, etc.

Trusted

ooamrylom2.png

- Registered 1+ years

- Recent active posts

- Good/great forums reputation

- No active restrictions (ban, post restriction, etc)

Veteran

m5o45olw0w.png

- Registered 3+ years

- Recent active posts

- Good/great forums reputation

- No active restrictions (ban, post restriction, etc)

Gets a Bold name!

Banned

k3mj0xls15.png

- Cannot currently access the forums or a majority of its content

- Badge of Shame

Member Notes

Added an internal notation system for any Admins+ or Forums Staff to utilize. These notes are only viewable by staff. 

lxa5lgtioz.png

Navigation Bar

Expanded the old navigation bar to a streamlined menu, highlighting any important links, or forum sections.

ciqvi8vz5d.png

96z9oc3sz6.png

Chatbox

It's back!

3kapkutp4b.png

Server List
Updated Server List to include Discord links for ease of use, as well as *hopefully* fixing servers appearing offline

o46hpomtoz.png

Duplicate Account Detection💤
Updated the Duplicate Account filters to better detect those pesky ban evaders/alt-ers!

Visual Updates 💤
Fixed Topic Author, Moderation Actions, Report Post, etc and other low-contrast/hard to read, but import options/assets!

Content Moderation
Added Auto-Mod settings, content that is reported by several users, will be hid until a moderator can review it. Trusted Members, Veterans, and Administrators+ have a higher sway in the auto-mod settings and may require less people to kick in the auto-mod.

Discord Sync (WIP)
Posting an appeal, report, application, or donation support - will ping the correct staff members/teams on discord, allowing quicker response times. Over the next few days, announcements will also be auto synced as well as staff rosters and server updates!

65kw8twjrq.png

Terms and Conditions

Updated the registration terms and conditions  (which can be found here) to include our Community Guidelines and Forums Rules

• Like 7
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1

I'm interested in the specifics of how the forum ranks work. Two things I'm interested in being elaborated on:

• What specifically constitutes "Recent active posts," and
  • What rep score specifically constitutes a "- Good/great forums reputation reputation" ?

Just wondering for now...  Although maybe I am a little salty that I've been on here since 2019, yet am only a "member" 😅

Edited by WohMi
lol
  • Community Director
22 hours ago, WohMi said:

I'm interested in the specifics of how the forum ranks work. Two things I'm interested in being elaborated on:

• What specifically constitutes "Recent active posts," and
  • What rep score specifically constitutes a "- Good/great forums reputation reputation" ?

Just wondering for now...  Although maybe I am a little salty that I've been on here since 2019, yet am only a "member" 😅

I won't give specific numbers, just so people don't try to cheat the system, but overall your post-to-rep ratio is a bit low. 

15 minutes ago, raqi said:

(not sure if its on my end or not) every time I get on the forums it disables dark mode and puts it in light mode even when I refresh. idk if this is cause of the update but it never happened before lol

I forced your theme on the backend, let me know if it works :). 

14 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

I won't give specific numbers, just so people don't try to cheat the system, but overall your post-to-rep ratio is a bit low. 

I forced your theme on the backend, let me know if it works :). 

nah it aint workin i think its on my end 

• Like 1