DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ร—

Happy Holidays & A Special Announcement!

Lots of good news here. Glad to see how all things are looking great across the network right now!ย 

ย 

Congratulations to you Conway and I'm happy you and Garn are back to working with each other fully!

ย 

And good on you for returning to college Garnet, I wish you the best of luck in your studies!

ย 

As for everyone else, I hope you all have a good winter season and have good endeavors during it! โค๏ธ

• Like 1
  • Community Director
55 minutes ago, Nutter said:

This little rodent

I-ย 
ย 

It's been a pleasure working with you over this near year, truly we hit a stride - and I'm forever grateful to have had the opportunity to comeback and assist, and now do the same thing at a whole new level, this time whilst you're away at college, and part-time.

ย 

59 minutes ago, Nutter said:

You seem to know exactly how to tweak something I worked on to make it look that much nicer - (I assume this is because you're homosexual)

I always find it funny when during development we both scream at each other, but I'd like to think its the compassion we share for the community.ย 

This will probably be one of the best Christmas gifts I'll get this year, surrounded by amazing teams across the servers, both In-Character and Administration wise. I hope you have all have a very Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Nutter said:

Just 8 months ago if you told me that Conway will one day be the second highest figure in this community, i'd tell you to lay off the pipe

Man, I log back in after a while to see the man himself that made SWRP the greatest has returned, I may need to hop back on the 501st SWRP grind...

Can't wait to see my beloved 501st First Squad backย ๐Ÿฅน

• Like 1

I remember seeing the server at like 100 people and thinking "Hell yeah lets fucking go" only to see a few people actually roaming around doing things, so server population considered even when I see what was normally not a normally high population I see more activity around DRP from the previous high count. Shoutout to @AlexConwayfor coming into DRP and helping out, and on the Director role.ย 

ย 

Also,ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, Nutter said:

ย 

There is a potential DarkRP 2.0 server coming up sometimes soon, which will blow any other DarkRP server in the category out of the water, with an extreme amount of custom content ๐Ÿ˜‰ย if you want to know what it'll look like, join our StarwarsRP server to get an idea. (HINT: Character customization)

ย 

I've seen another server pop up in my favorites for GDRP (Since Garnet was the only favorite) and was wondering if it might allude to something. Not sure if related or not but cool to see.ย 

ย 

Lastly, where's the City RP update?

Edited by 1998Corolla
  • Like 1

Nice to see and re-confirm that people are capable of change. I for one have seen significant improvement in Conwayโ€™s motivation and dedication to the server despite me and him having a rough past heโ€™s been extremely supportive recently. I hope to see a new era of MRP blossom backed with a new- confident management team. Good looks.

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Great to see the servers going strong after years of playing in this community. While I don't play anymore, hope all things continue to move forward and glad you finally get to step away from the shitstorm that can be the GMod community. Cheers to 2024, Garnet!

Edited by eli_
On 12/24/2023 at 2:54 PM, Nutter said:

60-90 GENUINELY active members who are doing things other than mass-printer

ย 

There use to be a certain time at night when all the alts would log out and you'd have like 50 players online but everyone was there and roleplaying. It was peak RP tbh. @Ghostieeeย and I called those hours the International hours since we'd have people from all over the world on.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1