DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Poop-throwing Hobos

Giygas

DescriptionMake hobos able to eat, pick up, and throw their poop at people

Reasoning: More stuff for hobos to do! New, silly stuff! You can utilize pre-existing bug-bait from HL2 with a different material. So, add the ability to hobos to eat poop, and if they eat enough poop, it grants hobos the bug-bait poop throwing weapon.

Additional Information: Thanks for the help, @Merk!

• Disagree 1

Lmao, this is funny id +1 but this most likely wont get accepted jus because of the time itd take to create an addon like this and how low priority the suggestion is.
But I recommend finding an addon for something like this if you want to raise the chances of it being in the server.

Hobos have the shoe, and poop seems even more immature than the server already is. But knowing this community, and who moderates it, we will get this before hobos are allowed to use guns, build bigger than 6x6x6, or anything else actually useful. 

I say this whilst using hobo exclusively, there are major restrictions and issues with the hobo class, and me being allowed to throw shit does not fix them.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Sad 1
  • The Garnut
18 hours ago, Omnipotent said:

Hobos have the shoe, and poop seems even more immature than the server already is. But knowing this community, and who moderates it, we will get this before hobos are allowed to use guns, build bigger than 6x6x6, or anything else actually useful. 

I say this whilst using hobo exclusively, there are major restrictions and issues with the hobo class, and me being allowed to throw shit does not fix them.

2 hours ago, Vortex said:

Yall are so quick to +1 nonsense like this but serving out -1s like it’s candy on ideas that are more deserving.

big -1

Going to implement this fantastic idea ASAP

@Merk please move to the top of priority

Hobos at prestige 2+ will now wield throwable shit!

Edited by Nutter
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1
44 minutes ago, Nutter said:
3 hours ago, Vortex said:

Going to implement this fantastic idea ASAP

Idk, how about prioritizing the textures in the unbox menu first or like the lighting brightness that keeps changing randomly in the map. There are accepted suggestions from months ago that have yet to be implemented, but nah let’s throw poop at each other at prestige 2+ ASAP because that’s clearly what the people need right now smh

Edited by Vortex
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team
19 hours ago, Omnipotent said:

14 minutes ago, Vortex said:

Idk, how about prioritizing the textures in the unbox menu first or like the lighting brightness that keeps changing randomly in the map. There are accepted suggestions from months ago that have yet to be implemented, but nah let’s throw poop at each other at prestige 2+ ASAP because that’s clearly what the people need right now smh

This is not seriously getting added, but if you disagree with a suggestion there's no reason to throw shade towards the community or those who run it. Leave a constructive response and move along; And @Vortex, Garnet is working tirelessly often 7 days a week on updates for all of our community projects and active servers, These suggestions will be processed eventually, some more impactful items are prioritized over others regardless of when they were accepted. Be patient, stay tuned, there are good things coming.

Thanks.

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • The Garnut
3 hours ago, Vortex said:

I don't think you can read sarcasm

• Like 1
  • Spicy 2