SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199091919736/:

Warns:N/A

Timezone:ET

Playtime?:101 hours and 56 minutes

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [N/A]

Past experiences as staff: [N/A]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I am a hard working man who's priority is to make sure that everyone is having a great experience]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I did get banned due to a false accusation regarding a RDM of a player, i tried explaining myself but the guy who reported me unfortunately won the argument

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no i haven't

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? All day after coming home at 3:00Pm

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I mostly just sit around cleaning

Did you read the staff rules?:yes

-1 READ THE RULES 
-1 2 paragraphs not 1 sentence 

-1 playtime

-1 its not that hard to get steam id

-1 playtime

at least its not ai made and this makes monkey's app look like the best ever made

• DarkRP Administration Team

Unfortunately your application is quite lacking here. While you do meet our age and playtime requirements, you are asked to write 2 paragraphs at least as to why we should pick you as staff. You gave one sentence. I haven't exactly seen you on the server as well, and you have not thoroughly read the staff rules. I'll need to see you in-game to see what you're capable of, but unfortunately for now I will have to hold off on my support for you.

• DarkRP Management Team

Hey @philllymon00I would like for you to take a moment and re-review these posts: It seems you have (somehow) managed to post the old application template, which has been recently updated. If you do not fix these issues, your application will unfortunately be denied.

-1 Didn't read the rules

-1 Only put one sentence instead of 2 paragraphs

-1 playtime format incorrect

-1 put a link to his profile instead of his actual SteamID

This application is very lacking. I feel as if he needs a bit more time on the server. Yes, the minimum is 72 however I have had little to no interaction with this person so I can't say anything about how he acts or if he is even a good enough person to be accepted into staff.

Overall -1

Everything that I was going to say has already been said so I'm just gonna say this, work on your paragraphs some more and work on getting some more houres and try to get a good name in the community and i wish you the best of luck if you apply again in the future. 🙂

-1 From me

why does no one ever read the staff rules 🥲

also did you like accidently submit this, its like 2% done. 

anyway i'd recommend spending a little more time on your staff application and reading the staff rules 😁

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made due to the fact that you did not properly follow our staff application rules or accompanying format.If you wish to re-apply, please visit the following links, and familiarize yourself with the rules & requirements to be considered for this role in the future.
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23713-format-staff-applications/
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23714-staff-application-information-and-rules/

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.