Active Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Current Playtime: 213:30:27
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff:
-Head Administrator for an SCP: Secret Laboratory server with a 1,000+ player base
-Admin for Splats DarkRP
-Moderator on a sandbox server

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

I strongly believe that my background, level of education, and prior staffing experience make me an ideal applicant. As far as my background is concerned: while employed within the ambulance service over the course of two years I have responded to thousands of life-threatening emergencies ranging from cardiac arrests, narcotic overdoses, and more. As the program director for a Boy Scout reservation I've developed program activities for young adults/teenagers/pre-teens, organized merit-badge instruction, and coordinated a camp staff team comprised of 30+ adults and teenagers. These are all aspects that have significantly contributed to my leadership and moderation style. I firmly hold the belief that both of these positions have helped me hone skills that are vital for the server moderation team such as critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, and genuine care for others' well-being. One further asset I am able to bring to this server is that I am trained in mental health emergencies and have years of experience in dealing with the entire range of emotions from every age imaginable. 

I always try to remain respectful in my interactions with others, and the few times that incidents have occurred, I solved these issues directly through open-ended communication instead of letting the issues fester and become something completely unnecessary. It is my sincerest belief that eighty percent of problems can be solved through non-partisan communication. Though I recently have been settling down with one/two groups in-game, I have typically based with newer players just because I find the idea of meeting and helping newer players fun (one of my favorite aspects of DarkRP is that you can easily switch between actually playing the game and just having general fun with others). I've had absolutely surreal experiences in the little time I have played on this server an am appreciative of each and every one of those experiences. Though I am involved in a large amount of activities outside of Garry's Mod, I pride myself in regards to my time-management skills, and have plenty of time available to dedicate toward the server, discord, or forum.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, but I believe I received a warning when I first began playing on this server, prior to fully understanding DarkRP.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am typically online from 5:00-12:00 on weekdays, and during the weekends I am often entirely free in the afternoons.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Outside of Garry's Mod I am employed in a rescue ambulance as an EMT and have been licensed/providing patient care for over two years. One of my other hobbies is being involved in Boy Scouts as a youth, and now as an adult I serve in a council-level position; I am the program director for a large Boy Scout camp that serves thousands of youth ranging in ages from eight to twenty-one each year.  My involvement in the scouting program has taught me to love aquatic activities like kayaking and white-water rafting, and during the summer season I occasionally volunteer on the Ocoee River in Tennessee as a rafting guide. I am a volunteer for a hospice agency and generally make companionship visits with elderly strangers twice a month. I have an interest in both avian biology as well as aviation (I have flown a Cessna 172-T!) Finally, I am a sophomore in college pursuing a degree in computer science at my university.

Did you read the staff rules?: Sam Nella

Edited by Sam Nella
gave incorrect version of steamID
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

+ past experience 

+ paragraphs

+ rules

+ no warns

really good app and from what ive seen of you in game your active and a good guy would be glad to have you on the staff team 

Edited by tadtad31
he got his steam id
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 experience is good, paragraphs are solid, outside garrys mod activities are great, thank you for your service.

• Like 2

+1

Great application, I’ve had all positive interactions with you in the server, and you’re overall pretty chill person. You’d fit great as staff. Good luck!!

• Like 2

Application is very well written, reputation within the community seems to be very good, and you have previous experience staffing DarkRP.
No bad interactions with you personally, you seem like a solid fit for a staff position!💜

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Haven't had a ton of interaction with you, but I can recall you being pretty cool. As far as your app is concerned, your formatting of it (especially the colour-coding) is very pleasant and filled with lots of great information. You meet all the requirements and have a pretty good reputation by the looks of it. On a side note, my dad was a paramedic so hearing of you having a role in that is just a bit of extra points from me, they are really thankless chads.

Either way, I'm rooting for ya.

+1

• Like 1

+1 

I have never personally seen or had any interaction with him but really strong application. Meets all the Requirements looks like he has a pretty good background with being a Staff member.  Good Luck!!!

Remember All Ways stand ten toes down.....

WaffleCheeseCake. 

So after looking over the application carefully and reviewing everything he wrote I can say that this dude does deserve a chance at staff.
+1 Paragraphs
+1 Past Experience
+1 No warns
+1 Read the rules

I wasn't going to say anything on here but after a recent encounter with you we kind of settled our differences and from that recent encounter I can say that you seem pretty chill and level headed of which you don't find those characteristics in many people here. You also have past experience which I think can help you greatly. I wish you the best of luck in staff.

+1

• DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

Edited by Merk