In-game name: BLK Saint Nick
Discord username: BLK Saint Nick

SteamID:76561198847961186 
Active Warns: Diss In sit and FDA 
Timezone: NZST
Current Playtime: 72 hours
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: no i dont know how but can get the sofware to do so
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: none
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a responsible person who will take situations seriously, I will take sits and deal with the situation that is put upon me. I am a friendly person and will not cause any trouble for myself or others. I will bring a positive attitude and make your day a whole lot easier, I hope to be working with you soon. 

Scott

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I hop on almost every day weekends I'm mostly available in afternoon as I go biking during the day 
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been jailed before but sadly do not remember what for and a few warnings.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I do dh Mountain Biking
Did you read the staff rules?: I will have a read through again but yes

• DarkRP Administration Team

-2 Paragraphs where? Hopefully you miss read 2 paragraphs because that's 2 sentences. You might wanna read the staff rule thrice, shoot maybe read them for the first time. Bare minimum for time. active warn for a diss in sit looks bad. Repeated one of the questions.

• Agree 1

Cons-
-bad hours
-bad paragraphs
-not good warns
-didn't read the rules
-no recording software
-repeated questions
-don't see you much in-game
-don't hear good stuff about you
-not very known in the community
Suggestions-
-try to work on getting your hours up
-talk to more people
-work on the entire staff app and put an hour or so into the application

-1 from me

Edited by Whiskeyy

No paragraphs, didn’t read staff rules, reaching the exact bare minimum playtime requirement. I don’t know you are either. Redo your application. Good luck!!

-1 where are your paragraphs

-1 warns

-1 at the time of writing theis i saw you last night breaking rules a few times ex (NLR, I do not believe you afterted raid while breaking into a base i was helping with)

Maybe have another read of the rules and get to know people a little more. 

you said " I am a responsible person who will take situations seriously, I will take sits and deal with the situation that is put upon me. I am a friendly person and will not cause any trouble for myself or others. I will bring a positive attitude and make your day a whole lot easier, I hope to be working with you soon"   Positive attitude? meanwhile having a diss in sit warn.

very little effort in the paragraphs.

low playtime.

didn't read the rules.

so -1 for me, read the rules carefully next time 

-Did not read the Staff Rules/

-You have very little information as to why you should be chosen over other applicants.

-I think more time needs to pass from your past punishments before you apply or list reasons to why you had those punishments

Overall I think there is more you could add to your application to make yourself look more appealing. Please look back over the Staff Rules and follow the completely. Make sure to not leave anything out.

Everyone's basically said what I would have said but I'll add on here.

Your application is not particularly good. We ask of you at least 2 paragraphs minimum as to why we should accept you onto the team. While you did give us a paragraph it was mostly a paragraph of saying "I am responsible and will do my job", which I appreciate but it doesn't tell me a whole lot about YOU and why we should accept YOU. We expect this of everyone, honestly. Aside from that, my confidence in your statement of "I will bring a positive attitude and make your day a whole lot easier" is not reassured considering your warn (an active one, mind you) for diss in sit of all things. Otherwise you just barely meet the playtime requirements, but you also have not fully read the staff rules (I would advise you to read them again) and you have basically been a ghost as far as I'm concerned, since I've never seen you in-game. Though judging by the fact you list a New Zealand timezone I suppose that's not too shocking.

Constructively, I recommend getting more hours under your belt and try to stay out of trouble. Active warns when you're applying is really not a good look. I would also recommend taking a peek at previously accepted applications and learning from what made those applicants stand out and get accepted, 'cuz there's no shame in learning from those who came before you. Maybe next time I'll be able to give you my referral, though for now I'm going to unfortunately pass on that. Good luck, though.

• Informative 2

-1 paragraphs need to be longer I recommend grammarly when you redo it, you have low playtime hours, did not read the rules, and you were warned for diss in sit which scares me because dissing players as a staff member is unacceptable. no offense but are you even active I do not see you in game.

I've never had any interactions with you, but considering you applied the moment you hit 72 hours I'm gonna safely assume you farmed those since it seems like nobody has ever even seen you at all in-game. Application itself is extremely low effort, I think everyone can agree with me when I say you need more time to work on yourself and get engaged with the community before trying this again. 💔

Ok so I think overall the app is just bad very very very bad. First off you don't have 2 paragraphs, secondly you didn't read the staff rules, and I have no clue who you are. I have seen you with a base up but that is all I have ever saw no interactions whatsoever so I can't give you a vote not to mention everyone else above has -1 so I am going to have to as well.

(get 997 upped tadtad)

• DarkRP Management Team

Disregarding the lack of effort in your application, I've seen you in game quite a bit and you are frequently minging, rdming or trolling. I'd reccomend building up a better track record/reputation on the server before you apply again.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

- Your staff application does not meet the required conditions, (2 full paragraphs with 3 full sentences in each.)
- The experiences you've had with others have not made a positive impact, so try to get around and fix your reputation with good interactions.
- Your current warncount is not bad, but not great either, try to remain clear of any additional warns by the time you apply next.

- Your application does not meet an additional condition, please read over the application rules and staff rules before you apply again.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.