YES

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: 

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

Yes

Referral(s):

doodledoo

Past experience as staff:

Yes, I have experience on a GMod DarkRP Server as a staff member. To add on, I'm also an Admin in a discord server that has over 200 active members daily.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

I’ve been an active member of the Garnet Gaming community for some time now, and during my time here, I’ve made it a priority to establish positive relationships with fellow players and staff members. In all of my experiences with other players, I encourage fairness, courtesy, and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. I take a lot of pride in attempting to create a fair and friendly environment for all members of our community to maintain a friendly and fun roleplay experience. With my willingness to learn paired with my capability to see all sides of a situation, I believe this makes me an exceptional candidate for a staff position.

Furthermore, I acknowledge the responsibilities that come with being a staff member, including the need to handle reports hastily, communicate effectively with players, and uphold the server’s standards of behavior. I’m confident in my ability to remain composed under pressure to ensure that all issues are addressed in a fair and efficient manner. To add on, I’m available to contribute an exceptional amount of time to the role, allowing me to further assist the community and improve the Garnet Gaming roleplay experience for everyone.

All in all, I’m passionate about ensuring that Garnet Gaming remains a positive and welcoming atmosphere for new and recurring players as a whole. I’m eager to work alongside the current Garnet Gaming staff team to address any challenges to ensure a positive gaming experience for all. I absolutely adore the experience that this server has provided me already, and I would be ecstatic for the opportunity to help provide it for people going forward.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: 

I want to be completely transparent, I do have a two day ban on my record for ARDM + LTAP for two days (2024-03-21 - 15:13:52 by PaereBrus). At the time, I believed the situation was more lighthearted than what it appeared to be. I was a hobo and I punched somebody. After the person killed me, I decided to log off the game. In the moment, I was not intending to commit LTAP. After receiving my verdict and attempting to appeal, I decided to be accountable of my wrongdoings. After my unban, I vigorously worked towards communicating my actual character. Through this, I've built my relationship with PaereBrus as well as having a further understanding of the consequences of my actions.

Have you made any previous applications, if so, when?:

No, I haven't made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Most days of the week, I'm able to contribute anywhere from 3-5 hours daily.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:

Currently, I'm in University and have taken up a Treasurer position in my current club of the Muslim Student Association. Some other hobbies I partake in is basketball, boxing, working out, and passionately working towards the completion of my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.

Did you read the staff rules?:

lemegetuhmufuckinuhhh

Edited by lemegetuhmufuckinuhh
  • Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1,  You've got a decent amount of hours and I don't seem to recall ever having a bad encounter with you. Solid Hobbies outside of Gmod. You were open and honest about an ban that though semi recent you've taken ownership and proven that you've learned from such instances. 

+1

First off I want to start by saying you're the reason I've started playing Garnet, when I first joined the server you helped me throughout my time playing; even till this day. I specifically recall you interacting with new players guiding them on how to make money and starting new relationships. You make Garnet more of a stepping stone to a friendly environment which is what the server needs! Goodluck! 

• Like 1

+1 sometimes you just have a feeling someone is a good guy and thats the feeling im getting right now.. decent hours actually read staff rules and you dont just sit inside and play gmod all day def +1

+1

I've had all great interactions with you when I see you around or occasionally base with you. Make sure you talk with more people to get your name around more in the community. You did also give a good explanation for your ban. Good Luck!!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Been playing a bit with you recently and while having a recent ban on record isn't too great, honestly I've not seen you in trouble since. You're pretty chill and a funny dude, and judging by your previous and current experience in managing positions (treasurer in a school association is kinda cool) you have that under your belt, which I'm always happy to see. Pretty solid app too, might I add.

Overall honestly, I think you could do well in this spot if you get it. Good luck!

+1

• DarkRP Management Team

+1

+ previous experience

+ paragraphs

+ read the rules

Haven't interacted with you much in game, but you have a good reputation and a solid app. Ban history seems understandable. Good luck!

I have seen you on the server quite a lot, most of the reports I have taken from you have led to punishments against players who blatantly broke the rules and it seems you have a knack for identifying them. You meet all of the requirements and have good paragraphs.
+1

+1
Every time I've interacted with you, you are always so friendly and fun to play with. We always appreciate the honesty and I think you would be a great moderator for the server.

Ok so took me a bit to get around to you. But I think he would be an excellent fit for the staff team. Every interaction I have had with him he has been a chill and calm individual. His app is excellent, has great paragraphs, and has prior experience. Prior experience is always a plus in my book. Excellent playtime and from what I know his playtime is genuine and not afked so he has waited an ample amount of time before applying for staff.

+ Prior Experience

+ Paragraphs

+ Read the rules

+ Playtime

+ No warns

Overall +1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. 
We believe you are deserving of a chance at the trial position and are excited to see what you achieve in the team.
Good luck!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact any member of HR for training!