I'll start this by officially requesting a Minecraft Server for our community.

This comes from the side of me that has been playing Minecraft in fun and unique ways for years since the game was in Alpha. I have been a long-time player and I'm sure many other members of the Garnet Community have made memories on Minecraft at some point or another too! I will admit I am not sure which server players would most want (SMP, PvP/PvE, Factions, or Other) but I'm sure that I can help towards the development in one way or another. This brings me to my next point, I have years of experience with primarily Minecraft Server Management, setup, permissions, plugins (even cross-compatibility with Java and Bedrock Editions), custom commands, multiple gamemodes (sometimes in the same world depending on the plugins), and donation systems with fair in-game perks and daily tasks. If the server is highly requested I would be more than happy to contribute my time in developing and managing it to make it into something that everyone can enjoy. I have many ideas that would take me all day to write but I promise I have many ideas to create an environment that a majority of players would enjoy. We can make it as simple or as insane as the community desires. If we want to take it a step further, datapacks (which require no addons or downloads) have become huge in terms of adding content that is on a level that Mojang would add to the game or higher with unique structures, bosses, crafting recipes, or items. If none of those things float your boat - that's perfectly alright! My main goal is to create a server that our community can enjoy and make new friends and memories on.

I would love to hear any opinions on the matter, I am also happy to answer any questions you may have!

We’ve had a Minecraft server in the past all it did was keep the players from the RP side of garnet occupied and off the server unfortunately. But if @Nutter decides to implement it I am so down to grief his Minecraft house again 😼😼😼

• Haha 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Minecraft vanilla is OK, is fun for a while but then becomes ehhhhh, vanilla+ server would be good. Just retention for minecraft can be a pain but there will be groups of people so we can only know if a server comes.

Just will -1 for now

Garnet is a very established GMOD community that being said, adding a server in the realms of Minecraft would only directly compete with the other servers when it comes to "popularity" and i know first hand how difficult it is starting a new player base with newer foundations. I'd say we maintain focus on the current servers (along with MRP) before branching out to different games. 

• Like 1