Wub's (HG Real's) Staff Application :)

Posted (edited)

In-game name: HG Real (Wub)

Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) w.u.b.b.y

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) :STEAM_0:1:437035038

Active Warns: 0

Timezone: PST

Current Playtime:| HG Real has played for 73:39:38. (over 3k on my old acct)

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Lead Admin on DRP and Senior Mod on SWRP a few months back.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I am a very hardworking and dedicated person, once I set my mind on something I will get it done. Although I am quite young compared to many other staff members, I believe I am very mature for my age and I know I can be a great staff member. I love helping people whether they are new players or old players, no matter how long it takes me they will get the help they need. I believe I work very well in fast paced environments and I always keep a level head. I am an extremely unbiased person, I think taking sides is pointless when all that matters is keeping the server fun by enforcing the rules. 

Furthermore, my previous experience as staff gives me an edge over other applicants. I have dealt with many tough situations before and have always been a reliable staff member and person. I know the staff team has been updated a good amount since I have been gone but I learn extremely quickly and it will not be a problem. Moreover, due to my long time of playing this server I have a great common sense of the rules, I can quickly determine what is right and wrong in difficult situations. I really hope I can help contribute to the staff team once again, I love this server and its community. Thank You

(For anyone wondering about my old account, I am no longer able to play on it because it was my brothers and he has taken it back but oh well. As for why I am not playing as Wub, I thought it would be fun to be a different person :]).

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I have been banned (a few times) but they were all about 2 years ago when I was a stupid squeaker, I have matured a lot and have barely been punished since then.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 4-6 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like photography and swimming.

Did you read the staff rules?: HG Real

Edited by Wubb
  • Like 6

+1 played with you here and there, you obviously know all the rules. Experience as staff, tons of hours on alt account, plays very frequently, chill dude with good hobbies.  I’m interested to see how your app goes with this being a different account, good luck!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

DarkRP Legend. All the checkmarks are crossed out tbh there’s not much to say about a previous heavily experienced staff member.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

I haven't had a lot of experience with you but I can see that you at least have an impressive pedigree in terms of staffing on Garnet. Your app is pretty well-written and you have a decent amount of time to play, though your previous 3k hours is also nice to hear of. I would hope that you are familiar with our rules and hold a friendly demeanour towards our new crop of community members, otherwise I'm not seeing much reason to deny you at this time. I hope your past experience will be a boon to the team should you be accepted.

+1

• Agree 1

So after reading over your staff app I believe your app is well written but there are a couple of things that I would like to mention here. You are a recent returnee and haven't engaged with some of our new members as of yet (which I would hope you will do in the coming days). I do see here that you have dedicated a lot of time to our server with over 3k+ hours but I would like to know your old account so I can look at some things. You have a decent amount of time you can dedicate to the server each day which is good. You do have prior staff experience as a LAdmin on the DarkRP server which I think is great. I would hope with you just recently returning you would take the time to engage with some of the new faces here and take a look at our updated rules and familiarize yourself with them. You say that you have matured which I would hope is true. Overall as long as you do the things mentioned above I see no reason why you shouldn't be accepted.

+1

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
55 minutes ago, Orion8559 said:

I would like to know your old account so I can look at some things.

STEAM_0:0:438043239

Overall your app is great and you got a lot of previous experience on Garnet. 

Your old account that you gave does have some bans listed but they're from over 2 years ago so I'm not gonna hold them against you.

As for your recent time on the server, I've seen you quite a bit and never had an issue with you.

I see no reason I shouldn't give a +1 

• Agree 1

You seem to have good experience in the field of DarkRP moderation and have good traits that will be beneficial to our team! 
+1

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

I think that after your interview you did an amazing job and you seem professional and an easy-going individual. I feel that your intentions to rejoin the staff team are genuine and you would be a great readdition to the team. Welcome Back!!!

Welcome to the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please make sure to head to the request-trainings channel to contact a trainer.

• Like 1