DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Gaming Player Database

In Game Name: Hooman

Origin of name (Why you chose it): From cat memes

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Late in May of 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: PDSS

Favorite memory on the server: Probably the epic SSO raids of the summer back on Taiga. @YeetMeister @Catfisher @Yazmo ☣ @Ghost @Ethan @Tora1 @.br0ken @Oatlife @Riskii

Edited by Normal Hooman
Decided to Tag some people
  • Like 4
  • Spicy 2
  • Sad 2

In Game Name: Blade

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I had it prior to me being 12

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): 2.9 years

Favorite faction you've been in: Blackguard

Favorite memory on the server:  Phantom got a strike as a SA and Garnet's interests V1 

• Like 4

In Game Name: Prota

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Original OG name was [Prota]RNGesus. Just shortend it

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): 2 years

Favorite faction you've been in: Blackguard

Favorite memory on the server:  Getting 3rd person nerfed(https://prntscr.com/hqdn2h), and creating garnet interest v1 (jester and shrimps banning) and memes

UIb9itJ.gif

Edited by Prota
Dab
  • Like 4

In Game Name: (Console)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I was being retarded.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Since the start of GG MRP, as the first "Server Manager".

Favorite faction you've been in: I don't remember.

Favorite memory on the server:  Rick and I always fucking with Le'.

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, Hypermortem said:

In Game Name: (Console)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I was being retarded.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Since the start of GG MRP, as the first "Server Manager".

Favorite faction you've been in: I don't remember.

Favorite memory on the server:  Rick and I always fucking with Le'.

Oh shit is that the mall cop lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In Game Name: Charlie

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Its my name xd

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): uh joined in august Septemberish 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: Goat ISI

Favorite memory on the server: Basing in toasties bases.7AD62A93425D76007B812B953F029C3D55B97098F74F666A7FB24AA36AF114ADF1CCF22A37A7FE18

rip old printers and cameras

• Like 2

In Game Name: Lala Deviluke

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Because i'm a weeb and Lala Deviluke was the first name I used for like everything lol. 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): October, 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: MARSOC because MARINE STRONG MARSOC STRONG (a little reference)

Favorite memory on the server: the best moments was with the OG MARSOC when we were all fucking around. But there was that i will remember forever and that was back in CSDesert. It was almost war and as we were ready to drive our jeeps to Comms and everyone aboard screamed "FOR LALA." Oh and also leading a army of marines into to Afgan base.

5A54988249A69D8CB8561D21EE598593E04B403A

587D975AF132192A87C1F841473EC24C61A3E108

Edited by ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧
  • Like 2

In Game Name: Hardey

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I chose it because one day I was playing HaloRP and I chose Hardey as the last name and it stuck for years.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Late March of 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: Vega

Favorite memory on the server: Killing ethan 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

In Game Name: Rauler

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I joined this server with a friend, and it was originally going to be Raul (my steam name at the time), but it was taken so I changed it Rauler, while my friend changed it from Jack to Jacker.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Since July of last year.

Favorite faction you've been in: Shrimps's ISI. 55th comes at a close second.

Favorite memory on the server: Getting 100 kills a war with the ISI watchman VSS on CSdesert.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

In Game Name: Lyri

Origin of name (Why you chose it): random name generator for online usernames, thought it sounded cool

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Over a year

Favorite memory on the server: darkrp gangbang 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

Edited by Lyri
  • Like 1

In Game Name: Ethan Greshnev (Ethan)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Ethan is my actual name, so I used it as my in-game name. Garza is my real last name, so I chose a Russian last name that started with a G, looked for names on the internet, got Gretsky at first, but some old community member of SEALs/DEVGRU had that name, so I looked again and got Greshnev.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Since around the Summer of 2016 when I joined DRP and got staff for the first time. I joined GG DRP a small amount of time before that though, but didn't get staff as I only played for about a week then stopped for a while.

Favorite faction you've been in: SSO, the experience of taking 055, something I enjoyed, and turning it into what is known as SSO today, something I really enjoy, has been pretty crazy and interesting. Leading GRU recently has reminded me of the beginnings of SSO, but they are two different beasts, both with their own pros and cons that I enjoy.

Favorite memory on the server: As Hooman said above, the SSO raids were always fun, but I want to add some more. The kidnap interrogations I got to experience leading SSO were very fun to lead and host, one of my favorite being James Ryan's RP in an interrogation on Taiga, funny as fuck to hear him role playing the pain of being stabbed, but somehow he did it well lol. Too bad that I don't think it was properly recorded, and never posted, but someone might be able to find it and dig it up, and if you do, please post it in a reply to this 🙂.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ethan said:

James Ryan's RP in an interrogation on Taiga,

The US attempt to raid rescue going horribly wrong as we had every member of the SOC factions in DB set up facing the door just wiping them out as they charged in trying to save him was hilarious too

• Haha 1