• 76% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 609
      topics
      topics
      topics

• I don't think computer memory has anything to do with network latency or any sort of network data being sent or received. however bandwith itself might be an issue. Overflows usually do happen when data is sent too fast. Also could be that the server is trying to catch up and is running so many ticks behind that the normal data you send becomes too much.
    • ram issue your sending so much data the server cant return fast enough I think dont quote me on that 
    • +1 Love the event ideas! Hope to see you soon on the GM team
    • In-game name: Not Your Hero   Discord username: ~Not Your Hero~ (r3ctifier#0001)   Age:29 (30 on 7/19)   SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198125022953   Active Warns: One verbal warning as I re-entered the same area after death breaking NLR   Timezone: EDT   Current Playtime: 981 hours and counting =_=   Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: I live on discord. Yes.   Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yeppers!   Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.   Referral(s): No.   Past experiences as staff: Back in 2014-2016ish, I was an admin on a now long dead server. I'll need a refresher if I get to join staff   Why should we choose you over other applicants?:    When it comes to GMod staff, there are two distinct stereotypes. Both of which have given both angel players and minges a bad time on the servers they play. The power-hungry badmin, that will ban anything that even thinks about bending a rule. And the big shot, Minge admin. I'm talking real nutcase arseholes that will physgun, RDM, prop spam, etc. anyone and everyone in their path for self-gain and personal bias.   Why do I bring this up, you ask? Well, I'm neither of these types of staff. I'm the type of staff that likes to take it easy. Now don't go thinking I'm some lazy admin that waits for the higher-ups to deal with the problems. I mean, I'm the type to just play the game. I'll make some friends, play some games, earn some dough, and create a fun environment for all players, new and old. I always take into account the context and reasoning of rule breakers, hearing their side (and the other players side if needed), and plan a consequence based on the severity of the offense and the actual remorse given by the player.    In simple terms, I'm just a chill person, and I'll do my job right.   Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: Never. I'm proud of it too.   Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.   How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All darn day.   If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I have a bachelors in music production so I make music for local tv ads and by night, I'm an EDM DJ.    Did you read the staff rules?: Is that what all those squiggly lines were? (Yes)
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Fluffyninja

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines