DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Clicher's 50 Credit Giveaway

Before anyone asks why I am doing a giveaway let me explain why.

I was sitting at my computer chatting on team speak. They're were people asking me why I just bought 50 credits. The sad thing is that I didn't buy 50 credits, so I went to check my PayPal account. Apparently, I forgot to cancel a reoccurring payment from the end of august. 50 dollars is a lot of money, and is not refundable according to Garnet's policy. I don't need money at all since I have already purchased everything I needed on the garnet store. That's where you, the community come in. I'm going to use my credits to create a giveaway where you all can participate in.

All you need to do to enter this giveaway is to enter your in game name, as well as your steam id. Here is an example in case you haven't been apart of any other giveaway...

Clicher

STEAM_0:1:203689835

to get your SteamID, you can use /id in game. If your SteamID can't be collected using /id, you can goto https://steamid.io/.

The winner will be announced, and will be messaged. They will tell me want they want off the garnet store. I wish you the best of luck.