Rest In Peace Gamma

Gamma was one of the kindest community members. He appreciated people and could talk for a damn long time about shit. You couldn't ask for a better person to have a conversation with because he listened to you if you listened to him. I frequently reacquainted with him during my returns and exits within the server and never would of took him as someone who was having a bad time in his life. Even if you never got to talk to him or enjoy his company, this entire community has shown that he was well respected and a great friend for many. He was loved more than he could know and its hard knowing that he didn't get to see how many people he truly impacted by just being a good dude. May he rest easy.

o7

• Like 4

It's pleasing to see the community support for a fellow member, while everyone has had their differences, seeing everyone come together shows the backbone of the community is still strong.

Gamma was one of my fellow friends and whenever we hopped on together it was always positive energy. He was even a guy who I enjoyed playing games with outside of Garnet. it's sad to see a soldier fall. While having him under my wing throughout a time period of MRP, and being under his wing when I returned was always an enjoyment. 

@Captainswag

I wish you the best of luck on contacting his loved ones, if you ever need any assistance always feel free to reach out. I hope your doing okay mentally, losing close ones regardless of online or in-person can be dreadful.

Even though some of you have seen this video, it's the only uploaded memory I have with Gamma and it was when we we're trolling JJ in TeamSpeak. 

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, .lua said:

It's pleasing to see the community support for a fellow member, while everyone has had their differences, seeing everyone come together shows the backbone of the community is still strong.

Gamma was one of my fellow friends and whenever we hopped on together it was always positive energy. He was even a guy who I enjoyed playing games with outside of Garnet. it's sad to see a soldier fall. While having him under my wing throughout a time period of MRP, and being under his wing when I returned was always an enjoyment. 

@Captainswag

I wish you the best of luck on contacting his loved ones, if you ever need any assistance always feel free to reach out. I hope your doing okay mentally, losing close ones regardless of online or in-person can be dreadful.

Even though some of you have seen this video, it's the only uploaded memory I have with Gamma and it was when we we're trolling JJ in TeamSpeak. 

Doing my best (To contact his family). And thanks for the kind words, I am sadly not too great at showing appreciation, and it has been a rough time as of late I must say currently, but I hope you know it means a lot.
Hope all of you peoples have been doing good during this time, i know Gamma had a strong impact on many of us here, and i hope you all are doing okay, and if it is needed, even supporting each other.

Hopefully the days get easier for all of us. And I will continue to keep you all updated on the status of his family, as of now I have given them condolences, and am hoping to inquire about assisting them in any way possible (be it myself or the community here).

It has been nice being able to be on the server again, and see many old faces, I have talked to people I haven't spoken to in years, and although the circumstances we are seeing each other again are, well, not desired. At least we can spend this time together.
Thank you all, and have a nice evening.

Edited by Captainswag
  • Like 9

I do not care that I am not supposed to be here. When someone told me about what had happened, I couldn't hold back but reply on this.

I know I am not welcome in this community anymore, however this is something more important than just a community for a video game. This is a human life. Although I didn't get to know Gamma too well, this is truly heartbreaking. I hope all of you that had good relationships with Gamma keep those memories deep within you. When the news hit (for me) I was in shock. A player that I had heard much about and had played with before had passed on. Finally, I am sending all of my prayers to Gamma's family, friends, and loved ones. From this day on, we will always remember you Gamma. Rest Easy. 

-yurri

• Like 3

Fuck man, I really didn't want to see this post. Gamma was a great guy, amazing energy and he was someone that I really looked up to in this community. The impact he's had on others including myself will continue to spread, even beyond his passing.  No matter how many times we fell out, had some beef, we always recollected and that's when I truly realized how much of a great person he was. Condolences to his family, I hope no one else has to go through the stuff that his family is going through right now. 

He was someone who always spread positivity, so in his honour, spread it some more. Don't be a douchebag, all humans have emotions, and it's in our best feelings that we express them. Fly high and rest easy 🕊️

• Like 8

I never really talked to Gamma outside of MRP, but during our times together in SSO, it was really fun. I never had any bad experiences with him, and it was really interesting to watch him rise up the ranks in multiple factions. I remember when we'd tell him to get a mic. He got one, eventually, but I wish I was there when he said his first words. I had fun playing with this guy, and I wish I was able to talk to him one last time.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1544155015

I'm not sure how many other screenshots and videos I have of Gamma, but I'll take the time tomorrow to sort through them. This is just the first one I found that didn't show him under a codename.

• Like 9

I have not met Gamma like i have never saw him in lobbies to speak to or i dont know if i have seen him in the server he seems like a very cool and nice guy may Allah lead him to paradise.

Edited by Gruels

Totally breaks my heart to come back to news like this.

Gamma was, and will always be recognized in my heart as a figure of kindness, and acceptance. One of my first friends when I transferred from DRP many years back, he taught me how not to be a minge, and how to really just have fun. He really just poured his heart into his friendships, and it's so incredibly unfortunate no one could get to him in time, like he did to so many of us.

Hope you're in a better place Gamma.