DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goodbye MRP!

Not that I'm that active anymore, just kinda lurk on the discord and forums, but it's been a wild ride seeing you as marshal, actually trying to improve things in 2GA. And most MRP players that leave have the same sentiment as you, I for one, want to feel the same fun and energy I had in late 2019, early 2020, but I'm not able to feel that same feeling again, which is a sign I should leave lmao. 

But welcome Kurtle, we've been waiting.

unknown.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, huskaii said:

later bud

cya man! always fun when we talked occasionally in ts

3 hours ago, Captainswag said:

Damn, sad to see another one go, but you will be missed Kurtle - I wish you luck in your grand endeavors in life!
/me salutes with tears in my eyes

thanks man. i only knew you from around the whole gamma incident but it seems like you have a strong connection with this community and i respect you. cya around

• Friendly 1

No tag kms. But, thank you so much for being able to put up with the reputation I had you're like one of the main reasons I actually decided to work up the ranks because you made me believe I had a chance. You're a true friend and I couldn't ask for much better of a mentor than you thank you for getting me to where I was in Tali alongside NDB. Much love man and I wish you best irl

• Like 1