When did you start

Hey guys, it’s been awhile.

Thought I would check in and drop a life update as well as raise a discussion. Life has been good recently, today is actually my 18th birthday. The first time I logged onto a garnet gaming server was 5 years ago, when I was 13. Now i’m working practically full time as a cook, graduating high school, and pursuing computer science. This community held a special place in my heart, i dedicated an unimaginable amount of hours to it. Anyway, my question for you is when did you first log into any garnet gaming platform? 

Love ya guys

First time I think I logged onto a GG server was the end of 2017 and was the DarkRP server, months later I'd join the staff team in 2018 lmao. Crazy how life be going fast, I was 18 and almost done with school when I started playing, now 22 going on 23 and going through that stage of life. I've stopped playing on Gmod all together as it just wasn't good for me, but I do always come back to these forums to check up on things just out of the blue, so it's left some impression on me. Hopefully everyone is doing well and prospering!

I also started playing back in June of 2016, I think I was around 13 at the time. I was able to be an officer under the first General of the Army and then became the second ever GA to hold the position. It's weird to think how back then I used to fuck around with Army Sniper, James Brent, and Jerry Bean being an officer with them and how most of them have become forgotten to time. So much has changed both about the Garnet community and in my life since I first started playing, it's really surreal how long this community has been running.

I hope that the "Garnet Gaming franchise" will stay prevalent in the incoming years, it has been going very strong for the most part overall so I am very excited to see where the next 5+ years will lead.

First time I played a GG server was July 5th of last year. It was TTT_B5 and had a blast for an hour. I started playing it weekly because I liked the community so much. TTT was always a game mode I wanted to play as a kid, (like c. 2012) but I didn’t have a PC to run gmod. Playing TTT for the first time was like scratching an itch, but GG really made it a good experience. 

On 2/21/2022 at 3:57 PM, AwesomeAidan0221 said:

Hey guys, it’s been awhile.

Thought I would check in and drop a life update as well as raise a discussion. Life has been good recently, today is actually my 18th birthday. The first time I logged onto a garnet gaming server was 5 years ago, when I was 13. Now i’m working practically full time as a cook, graduating high school, and pursuing computer science. This community held a special place in my heart, i dedicated an unimaginable amount of hours to it. Anyway, my question for you is when did you first log into any garnet gaming platform? 

Love ya guys

I started on military rp roughly 4-5 years ago? became known as a minge, got banned for RDM; then my friends got serious; I got serious, stopped playing MRP, joined SWRP, became the worst SWRP SA known to man, left from shame; now I watch from the shadows doing my own shit in the real world. 

I first started playing in August of 2019, so not that long ago. Obviously I have since distanced myself from the MRP server and community in general. I think I made the right choice, I've been trying to enjoy my life outside of games. I have a loving girlfriend who is willing to put up with all my bullshit so that's something I got going for me.

Archived