DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Nutter's Departure

On 4/1/2022 at 10:11 PM, tdizz said:

Gildarts start it off right by community banning gunner

i hope you get replaced by choppy or spliq

On 4/1/2022 at 11:43 PM, Nutter said:

not even a bad idea somehow

dare you. you won't. atleast let me mass on every server / yell slurs / disrupt the experience of the users as much as possible. anything too earn the highest award of a com ban :skull:. at least give me super admin and let me use the commands for 1 minute. ill last longer then rohan trust me

plz don't perm ill afk on oscar 24/7 to get pop for u 🙂

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Cringe 1
On 4/2/2022 at 2:39 AM, Nutter said:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you guys of my indefinite absence from the community,

It's been a blast to stick around for 8 years, but unfortunately all good things come to an end.

Along with my medical conditions and horrible neck following my car accident, it's been more and more difficult to dedicate the 12+ hours a day into the community as I've been doing for the past few years, and it's time I passed down the torch.

@Gildarts and I have spoke on numerous occasions over the past few years regarding him taking ownership of the community, and it looks like the day has come.

I will likely still be around on the forums from time to time, and I will have to ultimately check-up on the community on a weekly basis to get on PayPal and take my 10% of earnings that Gildarts will be forwarding to me.

I would @ many of you, but the list will be far too long, so instead, I will cut to the point and only @ the people who were actually important to me

@hex_ taught me how to bhop, then taught me how to profile hoppy flavors within locally crafted IPAs

@JPdude carried me utilizing aimware when my rank fell below Nova on CS:GO

@Aceshowing me that no matter how young or old you are, as long as you have access to your mother's credit card, it's game over.

I come back, and you leave, i see how it is XD. Anyways its been lovely garnet, i hope youre doing okay.

• 10 months later...