Shin Tsukimi's Resignation from staffing

Just now, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Fetn - You were one of the first people I met on Garnet Gaming, and are still one of the best people I've met on here. Like it or not, you are a cool dude man.

i gave you a paragraph in my resignation ;-;

Overall shin you are a great guy hopefully we stay in touch man, would love to talk to you still. See you on the other side 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Fetn said:

i gave you a paragraph in my resignation ;-;

and once you resign again you can give him another paragraph.

I'll miss you shin and I thank you for all your hard work, especially when I piny you randomly to ask a question at 1am in the morning ❤️

• Like 2

Hope life treats you well, you're 100% the nicest and most kind manager in garnet and were one of the first people to help me in the server when I was a low level player coming on for the first time. Being a giant Your Turn to Die and Half Life fan too also was one of the really cool things to make you stand out, love you Shin good luck in college.

• Like 1

Incredible staff run and truly a class act. 

Thank you for all your help over these past 2 years. You were definitely one of the most dedicated and reliable staff I have seen in my time here. 
If anything changes, we would most certainly welcome you back into the staff team anytime with open arms, just let us know.

Take care & good luck in college Shin!
I know we'll seeya plenty in your freetime though. 

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

Sad to see you go despite my low activity recently people like you in the staff team are what make me love being apart of the team and community in general. It's nice thinking about all the friends I've made and you always come to mind I wish you good luck and college and if you're ever down your Minecraft taverns getting a lil empty - your second favorite homicidal shark

• Like 1

Shin used to love DarkRP, I can’t believe he is gone forever. 😔

Jokes aside probably the best DarkRP manager I’ve interacted with when I’ve been on DarkRP and is great to talk to in TTT  Good luck in college!

• Like 1