Shin Tsukimi's Resignation from staffing

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵 *𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗷𝗶𝘀* 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
(𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗧.𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀).
𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲: 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁?! 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼 (𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀). 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗮 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝘅𝘅, 𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲)
𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲. 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲!
𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 
𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 😉 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❤️ 

Edited by GrosCave
6 minutes ago, GrosCave said:

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵 *𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗷𝗶𝘀* 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
(𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗧.𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀).
𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲: 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁?! 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼 (𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀). 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗮 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝘅𝘅, 𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲)
𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲. 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲!
𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 
𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 😉 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❤️ 

Oml how could I forget my first husband, I'm so sorry!

It's been amazing working with you man, thank you for everything 

definitely the best DRP manager out there. And it's not just because he's the only one that interacts with TTT lmao.

I ain't one of your main homies, but its still nice seeing you around in the TTT discord, and lord forgive the rare occasion where you hop in a vc with us TTTards. Very cool guy, I gotta say.

maybe now that you're no longer DRP staff you can just be a TTT main trololo

• Like 1

Shin its been a wild ride with you when I was a manger. I honestly had a blast working with you on the staff team back when I played this game consistently, and seeing you resign is honestly as major heartbreak. Not sure what you play at this point so hmu on discord if you wanna do something.

(Also I'm unbanned from this server on the 12th we could do something then)

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

Shin. The guy who put me in a corner and broke up with me :(( 5w9etv.jpg

but in all seriousness, you're one of the rare types of people to find on the internet, was always chill and fun to talk with generally. I'm glad you're taking an ultimate step of focusing on college and hope that you will do well.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan

Enjoy the summer because after that comes the HELL that is college one in a lifetime opportunities.

Good luck in your future endeavours!

• 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
On 5/2/2022 at 11:27 PM, Shin_Tsukimi said:

@Ghostieee - Spooky af please don't kill me while I'm sleeping

Shin, You're one of coolest people ive met on this game

I was on the server the very moment you were celebrating getting manager

I really loved the Cake dupe ❤️

I can't guarantee not killing you in your sleep

But whats not cool about being a Ghostieee?

Keep in touch, pls!

👻

On 5/2/2022 at 10:27 PM, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Well, this is it folks.

(no I'm not leaving the community or stopping playing darkrp)

I got to say, I never really thought this would happen for a long time, but after 2+ years of staffing I am getting tired, and balancing out college work as well is going to make fulfilling the duties I swore to complete as manager impossible. I'd like to have a stress-free summer before college begins, and honestly my physical health has taken a dramatic toll over the last few months due to a variety of things, including stress. Anyone who heard me on my "bad nights" can attest to that.

Despite this though, it has been a honor and a privilege to manage our DarkRP team for over a year, and even moreso an honor to have been staff on Garnet Gaming for 2 years. I have already spent a while talking with proggy over this, and have transferred all my documents I have created to him for his use. Know I am not at all leaving the community by any means, and I'll still be around all the time. I'm just stepping down from a position where I am doing staff work. Like hell I'd leave this community, you guys mean the literal world to me. So again, i'm still gonna be around all the time, just not as a staff member but rather as a normal player.

I wanted to shout out some important people throughout my journey of being staff here, while I may not mention all of them know most of you who I've kept in contact with are people that matter to me. I'm always here for any of you whenever you need it.

To the Manager "Cult",

@DiegoZavier - Offered me 2$ to be the first one mentioned, couldn't resist. You mean a lot to me man, it's always been fun hanging out in teamspeak with you and cracking jokes. Stay cool up there in Canada man.

@Proggy - I don't even know where to start here. You've always been someone I could rely on and ask anything, along with just being an incredibly good friend. I'm glad to have had you around the entire time I was here. From you accepting my staff application to now, it really does mean a lot to me.

@stretchy - Despite at some points we had our small disagreements, you've always been one of the most reliable people that I could always go to when I needed help with something. On top of that, you've always been a great friend man. #cyberswordforSA

@GrosCave - Fucking amazing guy to work with, I'll miss all we did. Here's to hanging out elsewhere though man! My dms are always open for you

@Clicher - I know you are not longer manager, and despite your at times poor behavior on the forums, I have to mention you man. You are and always will be one of the best friends I've made on Garnet Gaming, and hell, we got manager together man. Here's for us getting User- together one day lmaoo. Hit me up if you ever wanna reconnect over some games or somethin'!

@ajbedhead - Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to talk in months, however you were also always a great friend of mine. Stay awesome man.

@PolarICE - Despite my resignation I will forever be attempting to kill you via global warming, don't think that this changes shit. >:)

@GrandDaddyStalin - Keep planning purges man. I won't question your communist beliefs any time soon

To my Friends Against Pricks,

@Glorbnob - You are by far one of the hardest workers on the DarkRP staff team, and you even balance it with helping out on SWRP as well. I told proggy this in private, but I have personally recommended you to become the next manager and to take my place. You are constantly helping people out just like I did, and I think honestly you could do the same if not a better job than I have. Either way though, I'm still burning down your minecraft village

@Adric - Stop shitting on yourself so much man fr, you are a fucking amazing friend, and a fucking amazing guitarist/ukulele player. Despite the shit I enjoy giving to you, you need to know that you are seriously one of the best friends I've ever made on Garnet Gaming, which is crazy considering how long I've been here.

@ShankNinja - Your always super fun to talk to, and have always been a player I've been able to look at for example since I first joined the community. Never stop being you man, like fr. Just stop liking the minions movie so much

@Titan1 - Dark titan moment. For real though, you are fucking awesome dude. Never change my man!

@WreckEMsaints - You smell chutiya. For real though its always been super fun to hang out with you, don't expect me to be gone from our Friends Against Pricks group any time soon

@TheDudeAbidesV3@TheDudeAbidesV2@TheDudeAbides - Always fun to have you around to hang with us, we should do some more quests sometime soon!

@DrCloudyJuice - Gotta watch Jerry Springer sometime soon and laugh at it's stupidity man, go enjoy being a cool ass EMT man!

@RoyKenneth - I still laugh just thinking about the time we played roblox tycoons together man. Hope to do that sometime soon too!

@TheBigMike - I still think your other name is funny af, you are a great guitar player too man, would love to hear you and adric jam sometime

@LocoRico - Lets play some VR sometime man!

For the people who stuck around in Teamspeak,

@LyndeFish - You were not only my trainer, but someone I grew a great connection with over teamspeak. For my first few months I thought you hated me lmao, but I'm glad I found out you didn't and we got to talk on TS a ton. Hope to catch up sometime.

@hex_ - Always fun to talk to you in TS, hope to see you around there!

@Luxembourg@Luxembourg_ - You were always a fucking great friend, who knows? Maybe I'll be active on TTT and apply there some day. Then you can be my higher-up!

@JPdude - Ima beat you at your gambling den watch me

@gia - Cheeseeeeeeeeee

@Pikožrút - Communist for life brother!

@Papiraqi - Yo man we really gotta reconnect sometime hit me up in dms or some shit, we gotta call and hang out just like months ago

@Fetn - You were one of the first people I met on Garnet Gaming, and are still one of the best people I've met on here. Like it or not, you are a cool dude man.

@LeKichi - Yo always down to hang out on TTT

For everyone else,

@WoolleyMonster - Hope your doin' alright man, we've talked in dms a bit but I'm mentioning you here because you had a significant impact on me

@PapaKrabbe - I miss you man come back 😞 

@Kqi (cant find your forum name) - I miss you man, we gotta do some wild shit on VC sometime

@Pacman - Stop rdming me asshole

@poopa - Broooo come hang out with me sometime, I miss when we'd hang out.

@Minxx (cant find forum name) - I miss you man too, used to be around back when I started. Dms are always open to you

@MisterShankie - Yo I hope your holding up alright man, it'd be nice to talk sometime

@JazzaFoo - Stop overworking yourself my guy, dms are open to hang out whenever

@Hardy@hardyforgorpw - Yooooo Teletubbies moment man! We should hang out too!

@Ghostieee - Spooky af please don't kill me while I'm sleeping

@tdizz - Da strangest thing is that nobody asked

@Agent-T - Despite you being an asshole as of recent I'll remember you for the good times we've had. Hopefully you can become the nice Toddd I know you were at one point again.

@ChrisRid - Yo always down to hang out man, your a cool dude

@ElCompadre@ElCompadre1 - BRO LETS HANG OUT SOME TIME HOLY FUCK I MISS YOU!

@Hoal - Give me your children so I can sell them on ebay to fund my McDonalds fund

@BINLADINHOE - You are a fucker, and I love you for that. Never change

Last of all,

@Nutter

Just like proggy, I don't even know where to begin with this. We met on among us one night, and I murdered you and thought you hated me after a while because of that. We hung out and caught some server crashers the day before I became manager though, and ever since then its always been a pleasure and a ton of fun to be able to work with you though. On top of that, I consider you a great friend of mine and I'm always down to do some gaming or call some scammers (if its the right time for them to be doing scams) with you whenever! Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with this team, and get to know a ton of amazing people who I've watched and help grow into better people. It's shocking how wholesome and great a DarkRP community can really be. I'll probably eventually return to staff at some point, but know I'll always be here for you, and for the team man. Thank you.

If I missed anyone, know that I still care about most of that I've met, and you can always reach out to me if you need advice, support, or just a friend to hang out with and talk to. I'm not leaving the community by any means, just resigning from staff work. I can say with certainty that while there have been bumps on the DarkRP staff team road, I am genuinely proud of our team, while there are always improvements to be made, you all should be proud of yourselves too.

@Proggy set me to VIP on DarkRP, thank you for everything guys, and I'm excited to see you all not as a manager, but as a player and a friend to you all.

Thank you everyone!

Jim Carrey Truman GIF - Jim Carrey Truman Bow - Discover & Share GIFs

holy shit shin, its sad to see you go man I've been in this shit for 2 year you helped me alot when I couldnt do shit and it hurts to see you go man I wish you well on your journey hmu on discord soon.

19 hours ago, bjchoyce said:

definitely the best DRP manager out there. And it's not just because he's the only one that interacts with TTT lmao.

I ain't one of your main homies, but its still nice seeing you around in the TTT discord, and lord forgive the rare occasion where you hop in a vc with us TTTards. Very cool guy, I gotta say.

maybe now that you're no longer DRP staff you can just be a TTT main trololo

uhhh... wtf is a yakun?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1