DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Why did you decide to stay on the GG servers

I decided to stay because I value old style DarkRP were RP actually matters. I really have a strong dislike for other RP servers that have these anime characters flying around with lightsabers and bases that are so insane that you have no chance in hell raiding it. 

Everytime I get on garnets DarkRP there’s always a good balance between civilian jobs like gun dealer, cinema owner and criminal classes like thief and meth manufacturer. There’s always something going on if you just walk around the map, back alley deals happening or a random gun shop in the middle of no where that actually has a lot of customers. For these reasons and many more THIS is why I stayed in this community and will continue to stay and be staff here till garnet closes down shop.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

The comradery of MARSOC and marines back on Echo was what kept me around. I loved those dudes, wanted to join MARSOC so badly I grinded the server and built a bond with all the guys. It kept evolving into different friends and factions, and it kept me around. It was the people. It always has been, and it always will be.

Edited by acer
  • Like 6
  • DarkRP Administration Team
On 5/13/2022 at 9:19 PM, KingMash said:

I decided to stay because I value old style DarkRP were RP actually matters. I really have a strong dislike for other RP servers that have these anime characters flying around with lightsabers and bases that are so insane that you have no chance in hell raiding it. 

I think KingMash mostly summed it up for me! 🙂

I played DarkRP many years ago when GMod looked completely different and every DarkRP server was almost completely vanilla, it was a totally different world to the servers of today. Back then, it was certainly more chaotic but you were still able to meet decent people and set up a gun store together and have a good laugh. So fast-forward to today and after playing many different servers, I guess Garnet has done the best job of striking a balance between classic vanilla DarkRP but with enough addons to keep the player base happy. That aside, the community is fantastic here! There's some truly awesome people here which I look forward to chatting to and having a laugh with when I'm online. 

• Like 3

@Adric @WreckEMsaints @Glorbnob @ShankNinja dunno what I'd do without them lmao

You can also mention pretty much anyone on my resignation, it really depends on where in particular you look at, but @Proggy has always been supportive. Also drp is just fun to cause good chaos in. TTT has also proven to be quite fun (rotational on top)

Edit: @Fetn too, I'm not gonna mention everyone, just check my resignation post that sums it up

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1