@Rosie dab + u were pretty cool we pink jeeped in cityrp

@JustUltimate we talked i think keep staffin ur cool, thanks

@LeKichi i think u trained me, u can train me again next time, ur cool, thanks

@Shin_Tsukimi i liked u i dont remember why tho, keep bein retired

@Ghostieee i like u, u referred me then i got denied, ur cool, thanks

@Hendersonyt u made me angry sometimes, but dont worry, ur cool, thanks

@VeraFly we cooled once

@SGTMoe u talked to me once, i forget if i talked back, keep staffin n stuff

@Torq ur my favorite when i come back to staff u gotta do it too, ur cool, thanks

@Rapts u told me garnet

@frilmz u told me to gmod

@jewish u gave me money

@KingDamon u king

Thank u for staff, i did a sit and got promoted like twice, u guys are cool and stuff, if i forgot u, please send a strongly worded reply to this post

P.S. I don't think I should resign partner. Ask one of the heads if I can go on reserves. I don't think I have any outstanding bullshit to worry about, so it may be a viable option for me.

unknown.png

Edited by Wizify
I don't think you should resign partner. Ask one of the heads if you can go on reserves. I don't think you have any outstanding bullshit to worry about, so it may be a viable option for you.
  • Like 6
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1

+1

I don't think you should resign partner. Ask one of the heads if you can go on reserves. I don't think you have any outstanding bullshit to worry about, so it may be a viable option for you.

Edited by Rapts
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I don't think you should resign partner. Ask one of the heads if you can go on reserves. I don't think you have any outstanding bullshit to worry about, so it may be a viable option for you.

Edited by Banana_man321123
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Cheers for the mention, I hope all goes well for you with your time away from staffing here and perhaps I'll catch you in game sometime? I'm not sure what the crack is with reserves but in any case, be sure to look after yourself and see you around 🙂

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Wizify said:

please send a strongly worded reply to this post

Ok. 
Im glad that you became staff wiz and showed everyone that your behavior changed from the last time. Welcome to the retired gang.

3 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

Im glad that you became staff wiz

yo thanks bro, happy you were here for most of it lol, i will be looking to come back eventually just want to be able to have a summer, I think I proved I could be a decent staff member this time around, I just didnt wanna sit around getting demoted all summer, I forgot ur forums acc name definitely wouldve mentioned u, thanks for trusting me this time around 

I don't think you should resign partner. Ask one of the heads if you can go on reserves. I don't think you have any outstanding bullshit to worry about, so it may be a viable option for you

Ur were the best gone too soon 

ur cool thanks for giving me the best experience on darkrp 🐐🐐🐐🐐🔥💯💯💯💯

• Like 1