Skill Art's Departure

Wishing you all the best Skill Art! You've always been a great person to hang around and so the news saddens me but I'm glad to hear you've found other things to do in life that you enjoy. Hopefully life treats you well and you continue to do fantastic in every regard!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Skill_Art said:

@Fetn -- My guy, keep up the recent streams and keep on crushing in those FPS's. I'm going to miss the funny moments we've had together on the server.

ill hit radiant for you g

Stay safe mate 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
51 minutes ago, Skill_Art said:

@ChrisRid -- Alright now this is a long one for me. I seriously met eye to eye with someone on gmod. You've been the most professional yet most helpful person on the server so far. I really hope you get far into the rankings with this one. You've seriously been an awesome dude. Even though I've only just met you recently, I feel that you deserve a spot on this list no matter what.

While it's sad to see you go, I'm really happy to know that you've got some great things going on in life outside of GMod 🙂 You're a super chill guy and we've always had a good laugh! I'll keep in touch mate. And just for the record, the logo that I use on Discord and in-game was made by this awesome guy! 😎 All the best in the meantime mate

• Like 1