Matty's MRP Resignation

Well the time for my Resignation has come. This MRP server has been apart of my life for the last 6 years. Granted I wasnt really apart of the community for the first 3 but we dont talk about that. I joined when I was 13, I was a fucking minge and got like 4 mass bans before I actually gave this server a shot. Then I went and Massed again after I got demoted from 1SG. I came back again and hit WO for the first time. Then I joined Rangers, Thats when I truly felt like I enjoyed my time in MRP. I spent a few months in rangers then returned to army. Then left for a year, came back and hit BG. My time as a BG under Conway truly helped me learn about how to be a leader, and I hope I used what I learned to help others. A few people under my WOCS and OCS class have went on to do great things for this server, some being high up staff and others reaching GA or COL ranks of Soc Factions. I went to GB for a few months, hit LTC. Then left back for Army then ended my MRP Career in Rangers, where it all pretty much started. My time as Gamemaster helped me bring events to the community, some of which were extremely fun, and others, major disasters. 

Im off to the next chapter though, after 6 long years on this server with its stupid ass people, im joining the Army IRL. I leave for Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri August 31st. Im a bit nervous but im excited for the future. But overall I will never forget my MRP experiences, all the good times and bad times. 

There's a few people I'd like to mention that have really changed my MRP experience over the years.

@Harris - My first true MRP friend, you gave me a shot in Rangers and really kept me in MRP after 2019 when I thought I was done. We talked about any random shit and im glad your life is going well, hope to meet you soon.

@ShinyAtlas - Inactive ass Colonel. But FR im grateful for our times in Green Beret and Rangers together. Me and you went up in GB together and I was your LTC for the longest time. I joined you in Rangers too after some time as an inactive Colonel in Army, and Youve given me some of the best server memories.

@Lando - Same with you, spending both time in Rangers and GB together have been great. Stop being as inactive as Shitty though, I know you're better than that. I wish both of you the best in the future while im gone, stay in touch!

@James_R_Tanner - (believe this is your main) Tanner! Bro ive known you since 2019 when I start focusing my time on the server! Our times in Army and Rangers together were awesome! you were probably one of the people I played the most Non-Garnet Related games with. You helped me alot in my decision in joining the army, and I hope to see ya soon when I get out of Basic.

@S0UL - Your balls need to drop soon. Bro left for SWRP like a bitch, but I still enjoyed my time mentoring you in Green Beret. Get better at CS:GO dumbass

@Smity - Oh Smity, Smity, Smity. I would like to say we became good friends, we talked a lot and usually worked together a lot in SOC factions too, I trained you in OCS under Conway, and I came back to help you in Army when you were GA and Enjoyed those times a lot. Towards the end things changed a bit, and a lot of people started hating you. I hope that ends soon, see ya Loser!

@MrTooTooT - Got to know you alot more towards the end of my MRP tour. The first Miracle Johnson event was some of the funniest shit I've seen on this server in a long time. We worked together a bit in Army, and I hope to talk to ya soon! Keep grinding as GA man!

@Kerry1 - (I hope this is the right Kerry Account) Bro! We have had so many times together in army its crazy. For some reason every time I was an army officer, you were too. Probably one of my favorite and funny people to work with. Keep getting weapons buffed, that MSBS shit is still funny to me today. Goodluck Man!

@mao - (whatever the fuck your forums tag is) - Hands down the funniest dude ive met on MRP. too bad you left for SWRP like a bitch with S0ul. But I hope we can keep in touch once I get out! goodluck man!

And thank you to everyone else along the way of my MRP journey. I truly wish I could mention everyone but No one wants to see that. 

MATTOUBITCHES

Edited by Mattyyy
  • Like 7
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 2

Thank you for your support to the server for so long, and thank you for your service to the country!

Come tell us some army stories someday, I'm sure you'll have plenty of experiences to share.

Wish you the best. 

• Like 3

NOOOOOooooooooooooo........! It's sad to see you go man! You've been the best! I'll always miss your leadership in Vega! Remember that time we watched the notebook in toxic crater... while it was war! haha miss ya man! peace!

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, special said:

NOOOOOooooooooooooo........! It's sad to see you go man! You've been the best! I'll always miss your leadership in Vega! Remember that time we watched the notebook in toxic crater... while it was war! haha miss ya man! peace!

Haha you got the wrong person sadly! I never was in Vega.  But thank you for wishing me bye!

1 hour ago, CChance said:

Cya later Matty! Hope for the best for your future endeavors!

Cya chance! Thank you! Pleasure meeting you! 

1 hour ago, Gabeisthat said:

cya man and goodluck gonna miss you you were chill and a funny guy

Miss ya too Gabe! Try to get delta Colonel while I'm gone 

1 hour ago, Proggy said:

Thank you for your support to the server for so long, and thank you for your service to the country!

Come tell us some army stories someday, I'm sure you'll have plenty of experiences to share.

Wish you the best. 

Thanks Proggy! I'll try my best. I'll fs stop back once I'm out of basic! 

48 minutes ago, Mattyyy said:

Miss ya too Gabe! Try to get delta Colonel while I'm gone 

Maybe in the future not one of my plans currently cuz of how many more times imma be passed up on col

Edited by Gabeisthat
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
46 minutes ago, MrTooTooT said:

MATTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY. I'm so happy to have been an officer alongside an esteemed gentleman. I hope our paths cross again and a third Miracle Johnson event is possible. See you in the future and good luck in the Army! 

Thanks man! Long live Miracle Johnson!

4 hours ago, Pluto_ said:

This is probly the first MRP post I've ever read, and it was a good read, I actually read it (not the s/o's tho thats just personal ish, you're right about Mao) Remember your training in the simulations 😄 

Haha Yeah those trainings pissed me off. Mao a SWRP bitch fr fr 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Mattyyy said:

whatever the fuck your forums tag is

hello 0Mao here and I am astonished this goon is gonna leave rangers for 11B. Tbh when you get to the fort just tell them your experience with garnet and you can get the free o7 promo

5 hours ago, Pluto_ said:

you're right about Mao

pluto lemme introduce you to DN, also hop on city 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rust said:

Good luck Matty. Stay safe out there and enjoy that military experience. They’re going to try to break you. When you feel like giving up always remember why you started❤️👊🏼

Thanks Rust! Ill try my best to enjoy it and ill make sure to never give up out there!

50 minutes ago, 0Mao said:

hello 0Mao here and I am astonished this goon is gonna leave rangers for 11B. Tbh when you get to the fort just tell them your experience with garnet and you can get the free o7 promo

Ill be sure to mention the great Garnet Gaming and hit Brig Gen RQ

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines