Moe's Resignation baby WHOOO!

So I've had a lot of fun as staff also really loved getting to know some of the other staff members more personally!! Unfortunately I deal with a lot of daily drama in my real life and I just don't see the pay off of feeling stressed on a video game voluntarily. I got a offer to do small dev work online again 🙂 *yeah lets goooo* so I'd rather put my free time towards that then gmod staffing. 

@Proggy

20220806210109_1.jpg

@ChrisRid Dude your honestly one of the nicest people in the community! Always helping people and shares very logical views. Keep doing yo man!

@Shin_Tsukimi Pretty damn funny lol and I'll always be honored having met you

@Glorbnob you still strike fear into me but I love you

@WreckEMsaints Such a funny ass dude and welcomed me into a great community ❤️

@BlottoDaDon We went into staff together and ill always remember when we based in that small ass apartment building with like 40 printers

@Bluey People seem to forget your name was ShitAss lol. You used to be kinda toxic ngl lmao but you have matured alot.

@snoopi I like you snoopi but I would like you more if you had a custom class -1

@stretchy Even though you are just a robot AI built by Garnet I still love you.

@GunShark My brutha I have seen you in awhile hope your doing good. You were always super supportive!

@ImagineBaggins Even tho you "accidentally" banned me you were super chill about it and even remember months later haha ur the best dude!

@ShankNinja your pretty cool o-o breh

@KingMash Your to good at staffing ngl : )

@Salteeeens Always pretty helpful in game and treated me with respect

@Rosie You trained me for like 5 hours but are pretty funny in game so I appreciate it

I definitely missed others but I just don't feel like typing anymore.

6p7qsi.jpg

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Ahh Moe! You've honestly been a top tier staff member and did some awesome work as part of the staff team, it's a shame you're leaving mate but I'm super happy that you've got some dev work coming up so it will be cool to hear more about it and we'll stay in touch for sure 🙂 If you ever fancy joining the team again in the future, you've got my reference.

• Like 1