DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Wyatt's Retirement (So Sad)

Wyatt

Well, I started playing MRP regularly in June of 2021 and have played MRP, it feels like, every day since then and, I must be honest, I've had a lot of fun playing MRP with the boys. I also have been a part of the MRP Staff team for over a year and just reached the rank of Lead Admin, was Operator Director, joined the MRP executive team, and I am glad I have been able to do what I could to help the MRP Community and Garnet Gaming in general, but real life comes first. I have been too busy with work and other irl related stuff to be able to continue playing MRP regularly.  Bellow imma @ some of the homies who are real ones. It has been fun y'all, but my time has come. Peace out and God bless.
The top RN's.
@Benkei - You my brotha for life dawg and i love you bro. We def gotta meet up if we ever in each other's states.

@NDB_ - You my boy dawg. We had a kick ass TSFU, DF, and Badri together and you were always a day 1. We also gotta meet up

@Rust - You my Fam bruv. You one of the realest people ive ever met and you a great friend. Love you dawg. We also gotta meet up 

@Gabeisthat - You zesty af no cap and you do a lotta dumb shit, but you are a real one and a loyal friend and to many bitches hate on you. You da homie. 

The RN's

@Kermat - You chill af my brotha, you a real one, you loyal af, and you da goat.
@Austin - You like my mentor bruh 💀. Fr tho you the best homie
@SadKnickHours - You one of the OG Goats. Miss ya homie
@shax999 - We got off on the wrong foot but you a real mf, you chill af, and you a cool ass dude. You got that dog in ya.
@Jashmeed and @ItssBio - We had a lot of good times in SSO homies. Miss ya guys. 
@FordMason - We was in the SSO trenches together and we made it out alive. We gang for life blood. 
@gonegone - If you see this Tanhk you the goat my son. You the next Yao Ming.
@Valor - Was great hanging with you in Badri. Hope college is going well bud.
@br0ken - Well Egypt man, you chill af. Love you bud 
@Oatlife - You was chill and funny af. 
@Katowice - You chill bro. Keep up the good fight as well. Free Krim
@Kurtle - Hope you finally bag an Asian baddie bro.
@PappaEric - You the goat and you went out like a boss bro.
@eli_ - SSO OG. Jeremy Moment. You the best brotha. 
@Ozzy - You cool. I'll still be talking football with you in the main discord tho.
@Kiplitz - You chill af bro. Keep TSFU Going strong brother. 
@Velo - You cool but idk why you keep dodging my question bro.
@Dillan - If you didn't train me back in 2016 or 2017, I'd probably never played MRP. Call that a blessing or a curse but you were also always chill man.
@Funk - Workout plz!!!! (You cool bro)
@ShinyAtlas - Shiny W.
@Fetn - You know what you are. 
@Smity_ - Phone calls are crazy man. 
@acer - Are you the one who knocks, are you the danger?!?!?!

Also, thank you Garnet and Proggy for providing a fun server that I enjoyed since when I first started playing in 16-17. These all the people I can think of. If you one of the real ones and I remember ill ad you, but to everyone else who I missed most of y'all was cool as well and to the Opps (I know who you are and i will remember), you all can kiss my ass. 

Love, Wyatt

❤️ Love you big dawg, day 1 fr. I would love to meet up with you if the opportunity ever comes, you'll always be my favorite Garnet gamer and the closest thing I'll have to a virtual boyfriend (Don't take this literally, unless...).

You took a very neutral stance in controversy on GG and always attempted to stay away from it and that alone I can applaud you were a very great leader and role model. Hope to see you back here sometime eventually. 

22 hours ago, Benkei said:

❤️ Love you big dawg, day 1 fr. I would love to meet up with you if the opportunity ever comes, you'll always be my favorite Garnet gamer and the closest thing I'll have to a virtual boyfriend (Don't take this literally, unless...).

This Zesty af bro wtf 
(i ❤️ you)

Archived