DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Help a dude out fundraiser

• The Garnut

Hello Garnetto members,

I have never reached out for help in the past, however, my cat who's name is 'Dude' as some of you got to meet over the years, is going through a expensive operation to save his life. To those who are passing by and cannot contribute monetarily, just know, a nice comment at this time would help out emotionally just as much. I am currently working out some ideas I could give back out to those who help within the community's servers. For those interested, our timeline with Dude and his situation went as follows:

021fe695eff431705a70141ddfd82a30.png

On Saturday,
Dude didn't eat much - but nothing to have been concerned out.

On Sunday,
Dude still had not eaten a whole lot and his energy was lower than usual, he did not leave the bedroom - which was pretty unusual.

By Monday,
he was mostly bound to one room in the house (the bedroom), did not move at all, and refused to eat any food we presented to him (dry, wet, cooked). We decided to schedule the earlier appointment the following day.

Tuesday rolled around,
Dude was borderline unresponsive, and we had taken him to the afternoon appointment. He was checked out, and everything was determined to be okay by the doctor - he was prescribed anti-nausea and appetite stimulants.

Today, Dude was entirely unresponsive to us, hardly turning his head, and has lost more than a third of his bodyweight (from 13lbs to 9lbs in 4 days), so we insisted on going back to the same vetenerian for a second opinion. At the location, another doctor notified us that his intestines are blocked, his heart rate is low, his body is unable to regulate its temperature, urging we take him to the ER asap as he is literally dying. At such a short notice we were unable to figure out where we would like him to go/what is affordable, and we simply had to take him to the nearest open location in order to be stabilized - found by the vet's office.
At the ER my girlfriend spent 3 hours, where we were presented with the option of putting down our cat of 3.5 years down, or putting forward a bizarrely high payment of $7,654.32. As of right now they had notified me they will still go through with the surgery even if I do not pay immediately on 11/30/2022 and although requiring alot of arguing, I had let the ER know I will only pay the amount on the first of the month (December 1st), seeing as I would have to well over max my credit card, and possibly limit my future for the foreseeable future by doing this.
UPDATE: just got a call back and was told they would not be completing any examinations until the payment is made, so with the help of my dad, I was able to send the full amount without any issues.

Any help with this bill will earn you something special.
While I do not have the ideas worked out just yet, as I am still very much trying to figure out this situation, I am thinking of the following:

PLEASE NOTE, THESE IDEAS MIGHT CHANGE, AND I COULD BE MORE FLEXIBLE AS TIME GOES, BUT AT THE MOMENT, THE SITUATION IS A BIT HECTIC. Thank you.

$5 USD - amounts in excess of $5 will grant you
usable 'Dude' stickers emoji for the DarkRP chat
:angeridude: 
7081a266eba4e7bbf040a955790104eb.png
:aliendude:
ca55b7f3468e5113547b70291132f4a1.png

$10 USD - Amounts in excess of $10 will grant you the previous benefits, as well as:
a chat-prefix of [Dude] within the servers, and so, your name would appears as "[Dude] Garnet"

$25 USD - Amounts in excess of $25 will grant you the previous benefits, as well as:
usable 'Dude' stickers emoji for the DarkRP chat
:sexydude:
da1fe0b9b05408dcf01e9f8618f66506.png

$50 - undetermined 

$100 - undetermined 

Photos of Dude for your joy:
86588b8b47b24969ce962967bee0605e.png
290998d1a2e99110f74a33080eaece14.png
d7f579de5bb57d5946805bde029e9bcf.png
e3cf62e3a3ceedef0601bbd69aabf40f.png
7b4121351cb502878e492885eeaceafd.png
Day he was adopted (he was a dumpster baby)
9c72145ee6651aa29a326117fc243463.png
  • Like 6
  • Sad 15
6 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Day he was adopted (he was a dumpster baby)

Oh my god im so sorry this is happening to you, My cat is older than I am (She is 21) and I cant imagine having to go through that, Do you have any other ways to donate besides PayPal cause mine is FUCKED and doesnt work. 

• Friendly 1

Honestly, if there is one thing in the world that can bring me to tears or make me melt, it's animals, cats especially. I hope your bundle of fur and fluffiness gets better. I'll contribute best I can. Just keep your head high Nutter.

Also thought I'd point this out, I love that your cat also finds the toliet interesting, mine is the exact same. 

• Like 1

I went on the link an thought wait is a friend badly injured? Then I saw a cat.I wish I could donate but i Am on a bust at the moment.

I hope you will get to the $7654.32 for this operation an hopefully the cat gets stronger 

damn now I really wonder why even the NHS gave up on me an my spine problem operation been like 8 years since they last told me 

Edited by Gruels

wish the best for you and your cat

8 hours ago, Jaz- said:

What if you made a cat pet/hat out of a model that looks like dude? Or even just make a model. Id for sure buy that 

we should let nutter rest with Dude current

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1